Finding bugs before going asleep unappreciation

It's happened to me before. Once a grasshopper was hopping around my room as I started to fall asleep. I tried to kill it but was unsuccessful. I was upuntil like 3 trying to get it under control
laugh.gif
. Finally I through a book on top and told someone to help me in the morning.

whenever i find a bug in my room before sleep, i feel like even though i killed it, there's more somewhere around and i feel like 1 may go into my earor nose while im trying sleep.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Right before going to bed, I saw a silverfish (googleimage it). After three FAILED attempts to kill it, it scurried to a corner of my room under my BED. Couldn't sleep till 4 AM.

Every once in a while ill see one of those to..they seem to get bigger and bigger, they don't seem to appreciate the bottom of my Constructsthough...
laugh.gif

ayo is it just me or does everybody's "spider senses" kick in(no pun intended) when they pep a bug. like the slightest movement in the darkestcorner in your room you see, faintest noise has you kickin off your sheets to inspect every cm of your bed, and the slightest hint of something on your skinhas you smackin the %$#$ outta yourself word to rick james
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom