finding money Appreciation

so ya has this happen to ne one ... where u put on a jacket or some jeans that u havent worn in a kool min and find cash !!!! haha jsut happen to me right nowfound $25 in my pocket
pimp.gif
!!!! whoo hooo and its lunch time right now itsgonna be a good day i can see it hah !!! also ne one go to the BOB MARLEY FEST this weeekend that jsut passed ??? crazy fun yo!! haha
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

Found $20 bucks on the floor at subway.

The best place to be on the lookout is on the ski slopes and parking lots. People tend to drop money when going for their keys.

walked the dogs once and found $20 on the road near where some tokers park doing their recreational activities..
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

while walking with my girl through venetian found 2 $100 chips on the ground.
pimp.gif

haha i always feel so happy when I find money i left in a jacket or some pants i washed and it comes out in the dryer.
But finding money that is not yours is the best lol ...i found 100 dollars in a wallet at school...I knew the girl so i gave it back and she gave me 20 bucksas a thank you.
I'm a nice person.

nice vice dirty FTW lol aha !!! naw i found $40 once in TJ @ papas and beer!!! thast was a good night !!! drinks were on whoever lost it hahah !!!!

lucky bums i didnt find any money in a while. the most i ever found was 5 bucks and that was 2 years ago.

One time afterschool, me and a friend were going out to eat and he spotted a $20 near his car..then he was joking and was all, "Look around some more,maybe there's more." I'm like.."Nah dude..you're trippin." Next thing you know, we each find a $20 for a total of$60 and we're just like
eek.gif
hahah. We split it $30/$30. Definitely hadsome good food that day.
laugh.gif

I went into the bathroom at a Mcdz by my way and there was a jacket on top of the toilet. I grabbed it and felt something hard then i dropped it. (I thought itwas a gun) lol but it ended up being an eyeglass case. I reach into another pocket and BAM! $425 .. went shopping the next day.

One of my friend's found $600 in a sketchy bag in a mall. I told him not to go back for awhile, probably someone's pick-up loot.
laugh.gif

in my lifetime i think i found around 2 100$ bills at 2 diff times, 15$ in staples, like 40$ in some book that someone left, and prob. more but then i rememberlosing 40$ and man that was a really bad feeling. prob. made someone very happy tho.

Back
Top Bottom