Fine Champagne Cognac Appreciation....

Tuesady night.....Just finished Jones'n with a MILF co-worker, taking a bottle of REMY MARTIN V.S.O.P. to the face, eating 3 dayold onion-ring, smurking and cursing at my flat screen for no reason....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

B_Remy%20Martin%20VSOP%20Fine%20Champagne%20Cognac.jpg
Hennessy%20vs%20Cognac%20Brandy.jpg

21+ NT'ers....holla

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! As real a @#$#@ as I am, I ain't never ever ever drank that. DF!!!

My G....
smh.gif
...either one will lay your chest hair down proper, real S-curl like(no Laney).

Make that a priority homie....Liquid Extacsy.

YO! I be bout that white... but I guess I'll go in on a bottle. This one (hood) broad I got at was speaking big about her brown tolerance. I may have tolet her slide through and show me. DF!!!

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Remy Martin + a Female =
mt714x.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

appreciated but i only really take small sips, i dont chug it like my boys do. imma light weight when it comes to drinking

Hennessy
pimp.gif

Never tried any remy, so I guess thats another lil something to look forward to for this weekend

indifferent.gif

how are you going to start a "fine champagne cognac appreciation" post only to post the cheapest, lowest quality cognac. Typical NT. Try some REALcognac next time. Stop being fooled in buying a "luxury" drink of pitiful quality at overinflated prices.

690006x.jpg
1023539x.jpg
1000839x.jpg

84206.jpg
19133.jpg
8922.jpg
B_Hennessy%20Paradis%20Extra%20Rare%20Cognac.jpg

Henn & Apple Juice is one of my favs, but that Remy champagne cognac has led to the death of me on numerous occasions. It has always been the main culpritwhen I've blacked out.

Originally Posted by SUGE510212

Henn & Apple Juice is one of my favs, but that Remy champagne cognac has led to the death of me on numerous occasions. It has always been the main culprit when I've blacked out.

You know what you getting into with that Hen....but that Remy sneaks up on you like Solid Snake.

Rifle...I told you I got the T-shirt s%^ brewin my dude...
pimp.gif

also, i wouldnt try remy martin, cuz when i see it at the store i think of that beast remy ma and just keep walkin

I remember blackin out on Remy too...

i was told i was karate choppin everyone then huggin the toilet.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom