Finesse yourself into being successful

Lied by saying i was bilingual.

Didnt know crap and learned it all on the J.

Now i don't have to ride in the bed.

I ride shotgun with access to the window function. [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Last edited:
Most resumes have embellishments and/or lies on them. It's how the game goes.

Last edited:
Unsure how a resume that likely won't apply to your respective fields will help here.

Dude from my high school made some of those Biden/Obama memes that went viral and got featured and interviewed on CNN and other news networks. He went from teaching kids to becoming a political reporter who's verified on Twitter. Imagine breaking into a field just by making memes. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Dude from my high school made some of those Biden/Obama memes that went viral and got featured and interviewed on CNN and other news networks. He went from teaching kids to becoming a political reporter who's verified on Twitter. Imagine breaking into a field just by making memes. 
laugh.gif

​This is what I am talking about. You see that guy on twitter that asked Wendy's how many RT's for chicken nuggets? Dude has 100K followers now plus a blue check by his name. Most retweets on twitter OF ALL TIMES.

​This is what I am talking about. You see that guy on twitter that asked Wendy's how many RT's for chicken nuggets? Dude has 100K followers now plus a blue check by his name. Most retweets on twitter OF ALL TIMES.
Yeah it's wild. High schoolers specifically can leverage that e-fame heading into college and a potential foot in the door to news outlets or whatever the subject matter or talent their viral post was about. Would be cool to have a viral post essentially serve as a jump start into adult life. I wonder where a lot of these people will end up 5-10 years down the road post-15 minutes of fame.

Last edited:
I sent someone a copy. & yea I'm in aerospace. So you gotta be somewhat mechanically inclined. After that everything you do there's instructions or blueprints, after that it's just On Job Training
PM'd. Especially, that I'm trying to get into the aviation industry. :pimp:

Last edited:
I kinda finessed my way into current job...

Was a subcontractor for a service provider, wasn't very good at being a subcontractor... applied for a job with a major communications company and with the experience I had on my resume, I got hired.

Better benefits, I'm actually good at this job, I'm flourishing b!!!

Last edited:
Humans lives are too short and we're too small and insignificant in the grand scheme of the universe to not spend our time living​ well. Finesse away.

I wouldn't recommend anyone lie on their resume if you can't do what you're lying about

but if you can and the lies are hard to track then flourish away

I've seen countless people get fired for lying bout what they couldn't do

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom