Finish Line will carry Foams

Picked up a pair of Answer IVs in Northern VA today and was told that select Finish Lines will be carrying Foamposites this fall.  Heard it straight from a manager at a very high volume Finish Line, wasn't sure which Foamposite/ Foamposite Pro would be the first one they recieve. 

True they had eggplants online for a minute, don't know if they sold any in stores. They did have black/green 1/2 cents in store. Maybe I can find a store near me that will carry them, be able to use $20 rewards and coupons on them.

Footlocker, Inc.'s buying power enables them to shut FNL out of whatever they want.

If that was the case, then FTL Inc would buy all of the "hot" retros...you don't know what you're talking about.

Yea I don't know why fnl skips foams but I'm sure footlocker started getting foams in large numbers because of how bad it was doing. I remember the coppers dropping and a lot of mom and pops spots got their pairs de-allocated and suddenly footlocker and them had millions.

Footlocker, Inc.'s buying power enables them to shut FNL out of whatever they want.
If that was the case, then FTL Inc would buy all of the "hot" retros...you don't know what you're talking about.
JB and Nike are two completely different accounts (assuming that's what has you confused).

What "hot" nike's does FNL get? Don't worry, I'll wait.

What I said is fact. Oh, and remember KDs used to be readily available at FNLs? Wait til the 5 drops. If they get any, it'll be the current setup they have with lebrons.

One thing to keep in mind is that Finish Line is also more about running shoes than they are about basketball, so while you might expect a limited edition Lebron or Jordan from them every once in a while, expect a lot more limited edition Air Maxes.

Last edited:
i used to go to finishline in my area as a backup spot for jordans before peopleblew up the spot good to know theyll have foams aswell

I think FNL is starting to wise up that Nike Basketball and Nike Sportswear products sell really well. I don't think they carried KD IV, Kobe VII, or Foams this past season and their customers keep asking for them.

^They can't carry Kobes cuz those are contracted with Foot Locker Inc.
Yes, they carried KD IVs and you'll see Foams every once in a while.
They know NSW and basketball sell well, but the name of the store is still Finish Line, not 3 Point Line. They will carry those because they do know that people love them, but if they were to choose between a limited edition KD IV or Air Max 2012, they'll take the Air Max 2012. That's why most of the KDs and Lebron you'll find there are all GR stuff while you'll find a crapload of LAF Editions and FNL exclusive Air Maxes. As a matter of fact, FNL has more Lunarglides and Free Run 3 than Footlocker Inc. I looked on Eastbay and they don't even have the Lunarglide 4 Premium with the Nike+ package, but FNL does (not in men's anyway)

Last edited:
I bought my first pair of Foams from a FL...

The white/carolina blue joints back in like 02-03 on the sale rack for 49.99

I bought my first pair of Foams from a FL...
The white/carolina blue joints back in like 02-03 on the sale rack for 49.99

Man............... Don't you miss those days?!?! Where you could get amazing shoes months after release and sometimes marked down!!

Back
Top Bottom