Finish Line Winner's Circle Rules Change....NO MORE RESTRICTIONS!!!!

they didnt let me use 2 of these 20$ gift cards on  a pair of nike free runs.. so theres still restrictions

I got finishline on my payroll

:lol: damn! I think I have 5 or 6 of those sitting as well. I didn't find anything to use em on, planned to use on the royal 1s, but as we all knew what happened, will try to use em on the 13s this sat.

Not a laugh when you are able to sell them one day after you receive them, which is what I di:tongue:d.
Are other people allowed to use my coupons? I thought they were locked to my account. I'm asking cuz I have like 12 sitting in my drawer but all expire in April/May, no way I'm buying 12 pairs of shoes in 2 months.

Are other people allowed to use my coupons? I thought they were locked to my account. I'm asking cuz I have like 12 sitting in my drawer but all expire in April/May, no way I'm buying 12 pairs of shoes in 2 months.
I WANT!!!

when do they mail you these? i used to get them but haven't got any in awhile. bought breds concords and royal lately is that enough to get some?

when do they mail you these? i used to get them but haven't got any in awhile. bought breds concords and royal lately is that enough to get some?
Yes you lucky sob. Got Concords, Olympic 7s, and Playoff 12s on restock week so I can't complain. Just salty about paying over retail for royals :frown:

^ call FNL and tell them to apply the purchases to your account/ create an account if you haven't already

Only 4 of them have an expiration date in May.... So they dont expire 2 months after you get them.

also the other cards dont have expiration dates at all on them. It takes FIVE weeks in mail to geth them after your purchase's reach $200 so it doesnt make sense that they expire 2 months after

i always login to my account when i buy. will they be mailed to me or are they already in account or something?
You have to call- they will be mailed.

^^ yes I know it takes up to 5 weeks but its 2 months after you get it. I'm not lying about the lol. I just got 2.

You have to call- they will be mailed.

^^ yes I know it takes up to 5 weeks but its 2 months after you get it. I'm not lying about the lol. I just got 2.
you have to call and request them? that's kinda dumb. they used to just mail them to me back in like 08. never used one though.

rep told me yesterday after adding 3 orders that werent processed

"ok so that makes $897 you will get 4 cards that will all come out together & then your balance will be $97 unitl you make another purchase"

:wow: :wow: :wow:

didnt realize how much $$ ive given them this yr alone

hopefully i can stack them & get a free pair of roshes

Last edited:

"ok so that makes $897 you will get 4 cards that will all come out together & then your balance will be $97 unitl you make another purchase"

didnt realize how much $$ ive gien them this yr alone

One per order / no combining. So sell me some at $10 each :lol:

I hate how you can't combine. Luckily I've bought more from HoH than FNL. I love being able to use all my rewards at once.

I hate how you can't combine. Luckily I've bought more from HoH than FNL. I love being able to use all my rewards at once.
Footlocker & co rewards are awful compared to FNL. FNL has no exclusions. Those other guys wait for an item to be not as popular to lift that bar. Lebron flip flops were excluded from discount until they realized not a lot of people are looking to spend $65 on average flip flops. Now you can use coupons on them :wink: , I'm just waiting for the price to drop off at an outlet or something because thts just a bit high for flip flops

didnt realize how much $$ ive gien them this yr alone

One per order / no combining. So sell me some at $10 each :lol:

you not going to the right spots fam

I have two of these winner's circle cards but no matter what I put in my cart, the rewards never get applied. Anyone know how I can fix this? I already tried emailing customer care and the response I got was about how to pay with PayPal... When I type in the reward number and click apply, the total doesn't update. Nothing happens >D

Back
Top Bottom