Finish Line Winner's Circle Rules Change....NO MORE RESTRICTIONS!!!!

No way these can be used on the concords.

Ive resisted long enough, please dont get your hopes up

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Caerus

I work at FL and word is you cant use the card on Concords. I'll find out for sure tho

PRETTY DECIEVING TO ADVERTISE NO RESTRICTIONS IF THERE ARE RESTRICTIONS. 

I just went and tried to use the cards )$20 off) on the playoffs and they would not let me. SO I guess they are continuing to pick and choose what they will discount. I tried calling finishlines 800 number while I was there to varify and the automated wait time said 60 minutes! I left empty handed.

Hah, whoever sent these out should get canned.

On one sheet of paper I read "There are no longer reward exclusions! Now, you can use your Winner's Circle Rewards on any online or in-store purchase."

Then I look at the back of the actual Winner's Circle Reward card and the first 4 words in the disclaimer read "*CERTAIN PRODUCTS ARE EXCLUDED."

6da369f26e659f83b4932fb5f929a5b0d41f2f47_r.png

Call and complain on release date of these 11s. This company hasn't been accountable for this yet but they need to be

was just told that I couldn't use mine on the concords. kinda !%$ they on?
how they gone say no exclusions but some exclusions
that's like free ice cream for 5 bucks

There is a simple solution that finishline probably doesnt want you to know if you cant use them on Jordan's.

Take your $20 rewards card, buy 2 packs of 9.99 finishline socks for 21 bucks.

Do a no-receipt return for a regular gift certificate.

Use the regular gift certificate on the Concords.

Adds in an extra step, but still saves you the 20 bucks

Originally Posted by PTone

Hah, whoever sent these out should get canned.

On one sheet of paper I read "There are no longer reward exclusions! Now, you can use your Winner's Circle Rewards on any online or in-store purchase."

Then I look at the back of the actual Winner's Circle Reward card and the first 4 words in the disclaimer read "*CERTAIN PRODUCTS ARE EXCLUDED."

6da369f26e659f83b4932fb5f929a5b0d41f2f47_r.png
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

My homie was telling me this yesterday when I was at his store....
Now Im gonna call and put all my pass purchases on my WC Card to get credit. They owe me about 10 of those coupons already.

I work at Finishline and I'm almost 100% positive were not getting foams... I wish we were though haha!

Awesome! But what was crazy was that my local Finish Line didn't even get the Last Shots, but got the Black Flips. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom