Finishline ?

Quote:
FNL gets the next best thing to LS releases, and those are releases such as the DMP, BMP, Spiz'ikes, i'm 99.99% sure all of the 'packages' for '08, & etc :pimp:
pimp.gif

^^did that make any sense

ye wierd one time i bought my tour 4's tehre and they didnt have grapes when there were releasing

i think they do didnt see the peapods but i got my air jordan 1 sport reds there.

No LS because Finishline doesn't have an Urban Account!! A lot of mom and pops store do and Footaction/Niketowns all day!!

Finish Line does not have an LS account why I don't know but it probably has something to do with having to carry all of the clothes too

people really need to be suspended from nt or somethin for gravedigging, i thought i was readin a new post....then seen the year 07 after september....

If you want LS Go to Footaction ... Finishline gets they own finishline exclusives .... Just like Footlocker ..They get stuff champs and footacion dont get..
Ex: ArmedForces 1's Footlocker , eastbay only... Olympic 1's on all stores...8's Peapods only Fotoaction and eastbay which is the same thing asfootlocker,footaction and champs

LS iz a very relevant topic especially when a consumer's planning too purchase said goods....

As a Finishline employee, we don't get ANY LS releases. As it has already been said, no Finishline's do. I don't know everything about what we getbut I know that we don't get any LS releases. We do get some sweet stuff like DMP, Spizikes, CDP's, etc., but no LS.

so let me get this straight, dude went gravedigging...on a gravedug post...wow

and over LS releases...why?

Back
Top Bottom