Finishline's new site layout

It sucks. What is this crap? I can't sign into my account, and the large fonts and graphics make me feel like I am in kindergarten :smh:.

It's hard to navigate with everything oversized. It's like I held down Ctrl on my keyboard and rolled my tracking wheel forward 10 notches.

New layout is terrible, I've always had success on new releases there, I hope that doesn't change!

The truth was they felt the old layout was too similar to their competitors (Foot Locker, Eastbay, etc.), so they changed it up to to make themselves different from them. Also, Finish Line is starting to run on a completely new computer system with tablets and handhelds, so the layout was made to be better optimized for their devices in store.

It's almost more annoying than Reebok's impossible to use site and that piece of crap Nike calls a website..

this new site totally sucks...can't find anything, I can't login and had to reset my password to login and when I did and looked at my account, all my order history and winner circle info was blank

do they still process and charge peoples CC then cancel their orders? :lol:

they were notorious for that back in the day

do they still process and charge peoples CC then cancel their orders? :lol:
they were notorious for that back in the day

They fixed it. It puts several soft charges on your account, but never takes the money out. It usually disappears within 24 hours.

I got an email saying I would need to update my password when I first log in, and I would be getting a coupon. But I couldn't log in with my original password, nor does the link they sent me bring me to the password reset page. So I had to reset my password from the log in page, feels like they ripped me off from a coupon.

cant find anything..
my old password does work..
my order history is gone..

i hate when "new" turns into "less efficient"

Back
Top Bottom