Fire Andy Reid ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

this guy is a piece of s*!%.... I dont understand why they still let this guy do play calling and build the team. He takes out McNabb and puts Kolb in and lookwhat happens... he has ruined the team. He never got any WR for his QB. He is cutting westbrooks career short because he cant get him a back up... all he everwants to do is pass. unfortunately Mcnabb will get most of the blame and looks like he might be done in philly but andy reid didnt help much. it looks like theplayers might be quitting on him as well. its time for a change.

So i guess the coach is in charge of getting backup RBs and WRs right???
smh.gif

As for benching McNabb though im with you on that

im sure he has some say on players.. if he actually spoke out on it may be something would happen..

Hey where are all of those Eagles fans who were claiming that Philly was going to win the division?

Fire Reid, he wasnt even the one to tell McNabb he was getting benched...he had his assistants do it

I want them to trade McNabb in the offseason so he can go to a team who wants to win a SB not just be competitive every year

McNabb in purple next year...mark my words

YO! Adriannnnnnnnnnnnn

I am so excited for McNabb to move on so someone else can deal with his ridiculous inaccuracy and general loser traits.

Fire Andy Reid, keep McNabb. He aint the one calling the plays. Maybe this benching will light a fire under Donovan and get him back into it against Zonabecause we definitely can win that game at home. Kolb gives us no chance, he has proven nothing so far. We got too much talent on defense to let this bum ruinthe rest of the season. We need to go after Boldin and Larry Johnson in the off season to have any hope of being respectable in the division for years to come.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

McNabb will start Thursday vs Cardinals

Andy Reid is an idiot, he is going to ruin Kolb (if he is even any good)

there is NO point to starting McNabb anymore

Originally Posted by THE GR8

So i guess the coach is in charge of getting backup RBs and WRs right???
smh.gif

As for benching McNabb though im with you on that

He's the Vice President of Football Operations. He holds the same title Parcells does. He has a huge say in who comes and who leaves.

As a Cowboys fan this thread saddens me, I was hoping he'd get an extension.

I loved how he continually traded away first round picks, picking o/d linemen like they were going out of style, the twinkle in his eye when he would call adeep pass on 3rd and inches, piss poor clock/down managment.....good times.

McNabb makes stupid decisions the more he gets opportunities to throw.. he gets WAYYYYY too many opportunities to throw because we apparently can't run thefootball.. with one of the BEST RB's in the NFL.. thanks coaching staff, i.e. Andy Reid..

just a bad situation for each piece.. McNabb is making stupid passes and coaches keep having him pass.. somethings gotta change..

McNabb is also makin 10 mil next year.. soooooo.. yea...
ohwell.gif
.. we'll see what changes..

Back
Top Bottom