Fire red 5s LC

Trading my VNDS crimson 3s 

to his Fire red 5s what do u guys think

fair trade? 

and i aslo think they legit but

always want to now other guys opinion....

IMO they are good fakes. The inside mesh is too close to the sole and the tongue grooves are too thick. I have a real and a fake. The real shoe is on the right. The left shoe looks like yours
View media item 449690

Last edited:
IMO they are good fakes. The inside mesh is too close to the sole and the tongue grooves are too thick. I have a real and a fake. The real shoe is on the right. The left shoe looks like yours
there real bro i just got em og box comes with the new cement print nd msrp 

nd when i take out the insole got a serial  number 

and i just did my research the tongue suppose to come like that 

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2012/10/10/air-jordan-5-fire-red-another-look/

Idnt know i got them for a trade nd how come when someone post about the 5s u always think they fake??? Nd now im sure that they real serial number is the way to go

Idnt know i got them for a trade nd how come when someone post about the 5s u always think they fake??? Nd now im sure that they real serial number is the way to go
Haha ok man. Enjoy them. No need to ask then. If you think a serial number is the best indicator then you are good to go. I have been legit checking for about 10 years now but if you want to check some pictures off an early release on a website and listen to a bunch of people with less than 1 year on NT it's cool. Just trying to help you. Good luck

Last edited:
Haha ok man. Enjoy them. No need to ask then. If you think a serial number is the best indicator then you are good to go. I have been legit checking for about 10 years now but if you want to check some pictures off an early release on a website and listen to a bunch of people with less than 1 year on NT it's cool. Just trying to help you. Good luck

U been legit checking for about 10 years huh full of bull like bro not stalking but i went to your profile and i did not even see u replay legit too
Any of the LC like that one dude got the grapes since 2013 wasn't bold enought to u means fake the fake grapes doesn't even come in the
right color....
Nd those white cements 4s your talking bout lets see the midsole :x
Since u got both fakes nd real were in the hell did u get yours then
Since your fakes has same tounge as mine
Good fakes thought ur blind!!! your saying kickonfire post early release
They post the pictures after the shoes comeout
For once what are legit too u??
:smh:

Last edited:
Uh yeah you are. And if you have to know I got the one questionable pair off of NT and have done my research on the 4s. I'm not gonna argue with you. I know what I know and you know what you think is correct. Believe me or don't. Doesn't bother me.

NT since 2006 and been trolling it a lot longer than that. Enjoy your kicks and keep the legit explanations coming.

your saying kickonfire post early release
They post the pictures after the shoes comeout
For once what are legit too u??
:smh:

The KicksOnFire page was up in Oct 2012... The shoes came out jan 2013. That's 3 months early.

Uh yeah you are. And if you have to know I got the one questionable pair off of NT and have done my research on the 4s. I'm not gonna argue with you. I know what I know and you know what you think is correct. Believe me or don't. Doesn't bother me.

NT since 2006 and been trolling it a lot longer than that. Enjoy your kicks and keep the legit explanations coming.
Whatt research on the 4s where not talking bout the 4s here??? well u been arguing me the past post 
mean.gif

NT since 2006 congrats bro u been a Trolling for 7 years i know u wanna cookie...

Phatyy Fat 

The KicksOnFire page was up in Oct 2012... The shoes came out jan 2013. That's 3 months early.
you right i give u that but wait i been youtube everywhere people got the kicks

for there local finishline nd the [font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]tongue[/font]  came like that..

Back
Top Bottom