FIRE RED SPIZ'IKES RE-RELEASED!!!

Info Via Nicekicks.com

Last May the Fire Red Jordan Spizikesreleased exclusively online at Jumpman23.com for the US market. Like practically all special online-only releases, the shoe was part of a package that includeda Spizike inspired bag. The price of $295 was pretty steep considering the retail on the Air Jordan Spizikes was only $175, but that didn't slow the shoesfrom selling out on release date.
Rumors have floated around that the Fire Red Jordan Spizikes would be making a comeback this spring in the European market, but those rumors have now beenofficially confirmed to be true as we received word that the shoes are now available at Swedish boutique Caliroots at a price of 1500 SEK (approx$252US). Spizike fans should be happy to know that JB hasn't retired the model yet as the Cool Grey Spizikes will be releasing later this year. Info thanksto Kicksaholic.

You can purchase them by hitting the link to Caliroots.com

I'm saying they're douches.
I'll never get suckered into an "online" only release.

weeks later 160Jordans is reselling cheaper pairs from mom n pops. smh

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Check the production date.

If these are the leftovers from the original release,
smh.gif
at JB..............I knew that these Spiz'ikes couldn't have sold as fast as they did at that ridiculous price...........but it doesn'tsurprise me that JB would do this to make their product seem more hyped than it really was

These released all over Europe they were stocked about a month ago in Italy at Bottega Back Door and they got a restock of them a week or two ago. Shipping isso expensive that its hardly worth the trouble. These are W/O messenger bag, so I dunno about being leftovers, they may have held them back on purpose but thiswas a planned release over there to multiple countries.

I am confident that they are left overs. It costs Nike way too much to produce shoes on the fly for a release rather than constructing them all at once.Storage on a few thousand pairs (for europe) can't cost hardly as much as making them part of a new run.

Guys Footlocker in Europe has had these for over a month.

They do not come with any of the online release extras.

They may also be about to be winging their way back to the States......

I could use a hookup for a size 9..
wink.gif
...these is nice...but Iain't shellin out more than retail...$252 is ridiculous

I don't tink I'll ever buy Spizikes again. I bought the Cements, changed my mind after it was too late to return them. Had a hell of a time getting ridof them.
smh.gif

those are horrendous, I guess I'm showing my age but what's the appeal of a shoe just thrown together like that.
smh.gif

Look like clown shoes to me.

Originally Posted by vintagefits

I'm saying they're douches.
I'll never get suckered into an "online" only release.

weeks later 160Jordans is reselling cheaper pairs from mom n pops. smh
I wish
laugh.gif
but not a bad idea if possible.

There are boat loads of these in china from retail stores.

I know a guy that had close to 80 pairs.

Yes These shoes are hold overs from last year if they did not hit europe I am sure alot of them would be at mom and pop stores all over nyc like the yellow andblack black and yellow 4's (Not as many pairs as the black and yellow 4's hit nyc mom and pop's) and the nubuck 12's from 2003.

Also dont forget these hit canada last year.

I have 3 pairs of these spizkez myself.

With no stupid laptop bag.

I always thought they were just ok.............I couldn't see myself paying $252 for them, but maybe $175 like the rest of the Spiz'ikes and I wouldprobably be reluctant to spend that much.................The cements are much better IMO

Back
Top Bottom