Fire Red V in KC

I replyed Tai, and to show the icon next to your name, go to edit profile and check show off ezSupporter icon.
2iu5obb.jpg

anymore ez accounts or are you out.
as for me I will be picking up the Fire Reds either at OP Champs or Finish Line Legends.

Niketalk OG. Been here since 2001. The kid formerly known as holiday.

Copped. There was like 50 people lined up outside FA and like 30 outside Foot Locker. FA got 155 pairs of fire reds and 36 pairs of burgandies.
2iu5obb.jpg

Went to the Finish Line at the Legends around 10:30ish and asked for a size 9 but they didnt have any. Had a 8.5 didnt ask what else they had. Dude that was working said when they opened at 7 they had a line outside. I thought I could walk up no problem and get a pair, oh well.

taimaishu123...good lookin out on the info. Not a big deal. I can wait a couple weeks anyways. Hopefully a friend of mine held back a sz. 9 for me at Champs. That would be the easiest but either way I will get em sometime.

I went to Oak Park FA at about 9:00 this morning and they still had 53 pairs left.

The guy said they did 12,000 dollars in 12 minutes and he said some dudes were waiting outside the store at 12 midnight waiting. My question is why would you, they had 160 pairs-I know this had to be a nter.

That was a very easy pickup, sucks I had to pay sale tax though but o well.
When death calls I'm good I got caller i.d.

Quote:
The guy said they did 12,000 dollars in 12 minutes

He told us (Me, chris, and david) they got $18,000 in the first half hour.

I texted Kaleb to meet us up but no luck, oh well. i hope he copped if he wanted to. They had and 8.5 at like 12:30 in burgundies and like 25 or so pairs of fire reds.
2iu5obb.jpg

Testing Tais sig...

Is this sig fine tai?
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' The 816
Keepin' It KC Krunk

^
are you talking to yourself?
FSUcks
T E A M
M I D W E S T
Stayin in the 913
Kansas City, Kansas

^^
lol, no. SKC was signed in under my name to stop it from scrolling. jrose5 PMed me about it.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' The 816
Keepin' It KC Krunk

good luck kaleb
FSUcks
T E A M
M I D W E S T
Stayin in the 913
Sprint is pimpin Nextel,she just gave head to a Blackberry, I heard she goes both ways​

Got mine online around 3 am, ordered 1 pair and then decided I should get another pair, pretty easy, hopefully everyone else got theirs...

me and the little one have had ours since monday, but there christmas presents so i havent been able to wear em
FSUcks
T E A M
M I D W E S T
Stayin in the 913
Sprint is pimpin Nextel,she just gave head to a Blackberry, I heard she goes both ways​

Back
Top Bottom