Fire Reds In Twin Cities

Do I hear another hyped GR like the mars? Get up and get out early. Could my sneakerheads please show me love for my documentary? I will be at Footaction with my camcorder interviewing my fellow sneakerheads.

What does sneakers mean to you?
How long you been in the game?
How do you feel about fakes?
What's your grail?

So peace. If you have a major collection please drop me a pm. I would like to come to your crib if you stay in the twin cities and interview you. Peace!

haha......will be around there hopefully. work better let me off to get them again..... flips on same day also...
RD
FireRed III: 180shipped
Flip III's: ~200shipped

AJV's Olives 8.5: 180
AIM:LordLefty586
Refs:Aair16, glo1980, automorph, MoOsHoE86(NSB),HUUUD(gough),judder14(laserv),COOGI MAN CTC(lasers over AIM!), MAKnogETxx1(currys), sim0nsayz(OG XII)

^ Damn man it says no buying or selling.

And to the thread starter, I don't think you're gonna get very good interviews, its gonna be early and people are gonna be tired and grumpy.

But yeah I'ma be in the sunshine state on RD for the Fire reds and Flips and probably coppin' both pairs at the FA in FL.
FS: AJ XIII blk/rd NDS 11 $135 shipped
FS: iPod video black 30GB like new
AIM: Avdan285 Email: nguyendn@tmail.com

kg21... its not an additional thing. its in my signature.....
RD

Refs:Aair16, glo1980, automorph, MoOsHoE86(NSB),HUUUD(gough),judder14(laserv),COOGI MAN CTC(lasers over AIM!), MAKnogETxx1(currys), sim0nsayz(OG XII)

I hope that's not the case and people are eager to do it. Or ill catch people later on that day. But I'm gonna probably get the flips. But I'm not sure. Fire Reds x2 are definitely copped.

i should be there, but i dont think it'l be that many people, because Fire Reds are for sure GR and possibly flips too. people will be spread out.
MINNESOTA TWINS​

Atleast two Fire reds are copped with no doubt. The flips I'll just get 1 if any. I don't like buying shoes that I don't wear. I'll probably jsut get one to put up for a while. Would rather wait for the cements...

How do ya'll feel about the 11 lows that are coming??
what releases are you excited for?

I won't answer yet just to keep the responses unbiased...

nyeh..... bmp, aqua, og I's , hopefully cements release b4 summertime, cant be having highshchoolers geting their hands on this beauty...
(i pickup for you on RD)

ronnie u kno ya better get ya boy in that documentry son.... hit me up i'll be home from school for this release
Chickz Be On My Stick, But My Name Aint Harry Potter!

Yeah mos def! Rock some heat man so we could all be fly!!!!! But yeah I hope it turns out. even though its a GR its gonna be like the mars....they gonna go fast!!!

ronnie u kno me i always come with the heat on release day... and dont even worry i'll be gettin up early for em... even tho mars were easy to get later in the day... we need to get up soon u have been away too long...

flips are like a limited gr apparently. think spikes.
man, if weather permits, methxdc's will be rocked. love em.
(i pickup for you on RD)

I'm kinda skeptical on the flips. They fly but they look like weak @#%$ variants!!!! To be honest I'm not feeling all these extra cement print man!!!!! Matt how does OG 9'z wht/blk sound on release day? Is that enough heat? Let me know man? You gonna be home this saturday??

I'll be on spring break in Orlando on 3/24 so I'm coppin' down there. I wish I could get two pairs of fire reds but I probably won't cause I won't have any money. Hopefully I'll be able to get a pair of each. If I can't get Flips than I'll probably settle for two pairs of fire reds.
FS: AJ XIII blk/rd NDS 11 $135 shipped
FS: iPod video black 30GB like new
AIM: Avdan285 Email: nguyendn@tmail.com

og ix's sounds just right for such a great event... i'm thinkin comin with the low xi's red or blue not sure... i'm kinda excited to go back to moa i havent bought shoes there since i dunno last summer

ya way too long ronnie... gotta get the hoop game goin too... after we pick up the sneaks in the afternoon

Yo McDiddy please hit me up asap. I got some questions for ya. Now Matt lets hoop that afternoon I'm down and you know it.

hmm too lazy and too late to call.......

will any of the champps or footlockers in moa be getting these?
gotta spend them gift cards :smile:
smile.gif

FR III:180
Flip III:200
DTRT III:185
CG III 8:185 Olives V 8.5:180
References: In the Profile......

Back
Top Bottom