Firefox + add-ons = best NT browser

So i added two new add-ons about two weeks ago and they make the perfect NT add-ons.

First up is Autopager. This thing loads the next pages on any site like google, nt, ebay so you dont have to click on the nest page. All u do is scroll. Youcan set it to load a finite amout of pages or load all if u like.

For the ppl averaging 50 post a day this is the thing for u. Its called CoolPreviews. You put the cursor over the thread/link and a icon pops up. Then put thecursor over that and u get a preview of the post. Not only is a a preview tho, u can scroll, click on links and.............post.

so check out these links if u like and if u don't then oh well.
Autopager

CoolPreviews

I have the YUKU app too. when i get messages the little light at the bottom blinks and I can click on anything there and it opens a new tab

Firefox never disappoints.

pimp.gif

Firefox on a mac is FAIL, but there isnt a viable alternative because Safari and YUKU dont mix with great results
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

I get this error whenever I use Firefox to browse NT:
Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /var/www/html/index.html on line 413
smh.gif

Anyone know how to fix this? I've been forced to use Safari cause of this
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

how does this auto pager work im lost,

it loads the next page and sticks it onto the bottom of the previous page. So it makes it a long page

Originally Posted by eddie

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

how does this auto pager work im lost,

it loads the next page and sticks it onto the bottom of the previous page. So it makes it a long page
it is straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

makes it much easier to view NT

FireFox is clearly the best browser out. Anyone claiming otherwise just doesn't know anything or is using a Mac (since that's the only OS I don'tuse, it's possible Safari's better on that and FireFox ain't any good on that).

Back
Top Bottom