fireworks?

what is the best spot to purchase illegal fireworks?
support rooted movement !!!!

fyi: law enforcement ain't playing no more when it comes to popping folks for shooting off/possession of illegal fireworks, esp w/all the wildfire epidemics of late.

they used to just confiscate your stuff and send you on your way. now, they're handing out $1000 fines/tickets and even locking dudes up if they got a whole mess of stuff &/or are acting like hard a$#es.

just letting y'all know. again, things have changed a lot tho. we used to have some CRAZY firework wars back in the day at Fort Funston & Ocean Beach. darn near blew off one of my exes hands one year.....she made it out okay w/just some powder burns & minor swelling, but my favorite custom Starter got KO'd. :frown:
frown.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

My homey just walked into Chinatown yesterday and literally in a few minutes a bunch of people wearing backpacks came up to him asking if he needed any. He copped like $65 worth yesterday but they ran out of M1000s. Im gonna go back with him tomorrow to pick up more cus they said by this weekend they should have more.
Im from the Bay, Thats how we speak!
Scrapers, Stunnas, Rippas, Runners
Thizzin, Yurp, Grapes, Purp,
Hyphy, Yee! Im from the Bay this is how we speak!

I went to Chinatown today. saw some asian dudes posted up on the corner and they asked us if we wanted fireworks

led us to an alley and busted out their stash. m1000's, supersized bottle rockets, and some roman candles.

since when were M-1000's $25? SMH at those dudes charging me that..

no lie CL- we tried to light some off at the baseball field last year...they werent even the hardcore stuff, it was the safe and sound junk you get at stands in pacifica or something....and the cops pulled swat tactics on us trying to trap us in the park...ended up getting out without getting caught, but it was just wild...they had 4 or 5 squad cars surround the park, they werent playing... i got a nice stash of stuff for this year but i plan on lighting it this weekend or the following weekend or something when cops arent out specifically for them...

Quote:
things have changed a lot tho. we used to have some CRAZY firework wars back in the day at Fort Funston & Ocean Beach.

man ....4th of july nights at ocean beach used to sound/look like something out of iraq...the sky would be almost constantly flickering and the booms would be nonstop...

my advice if you got illegals, dont set em off on the 4th...cops will be out looking for them in full force, its an easy cite for them...just save em for a week or so...

Quote:
since when were M-1000's $25? SMH at those dudes charging me that..
...word

jae oh en you are point when you talk about the days at Ocean Beach & Fort Funston! I remember the cops confiscating any fireworks that you tried to bring back to your car but, they would be koo with you shooting as much as you wanted while you where at the beach.

damn i need some M1000s and some of those big ones that make hella colors in the air... anyone know where i can find some beside chinatown (sf im assuming)... i dont wanna go there looking for them dudes... PM me if you got some for me!
4L8O15S16T23!42​

pffft, that youngster jae oh CHEN wasn't even old enough to throw them fireballs on SNES when the real crazy fireworks times in SF popped off. lol

but, yeah, every July 4th it used to be like freakin Beirut out at Fort Funston, Ocean Beach, & over near the OG de Young museum spot. we'd have like 30-50 heads and enough firepower to blow up 1/2 the city. everyone would bring out whatever they didn't sell and just go to town. we'd have the Ocean Beach & Funston lit up for darn near the whole night non-stop.

there's still some dudes out in Chinatown slanging, but it's nothing like it used to be. slanging works was big bu$ine$$, and tons of dudes used to come up HARD every time the 4th rolled around. it used to get real heated down in C-Town, esp at Portsmouth Square when the FOB'ey dudes tried to regulate and push dudes off their blocks & corners. no joke, they had dudes chasing cats off w/machetes in broad daylight. lol i didn't put in work as hard as some of my buds....buncha white dudes from my old work & their other homeys would always hit me up saying, "Ok, we know you and your boys got the stuff, bring me $XXX worth....we wanna blow @#%$ up!" those guys were nuts, they'd be taking M-80s/1000s and blow up payphones, mailboxes out in the burbs, etc. and keep coming back like crack fiends saying, "WE NEED MORRRRRE!!!!" :lol:
laugh.gif
things blazing too. that's one of the reasons 5-0 is cracking down so hard, esp in parks & recreation areas like Fort Funston.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

CL you making that thing your dude made really tempting to PM you about.

and yea..the dudes i talked with were straight up fobs. bangs longer than his face slicked back. i was shook when they led us to the alley even though they are only a stock 5'1 120 lbs..

i know cats in union city who carry around machete's all day..so i didn't wanna take any risks F'ing with dudes in Chinatown.

^^^^ lol.....yeah, i shouldn't be yanking y'all's chains w/all the old war stories, esp the ones about them crazy "BBJ's" as my dude that made those things called em.

seriously, i would never turn any of you onto how to make them things. they were dangerous as hell and so was the construction process. dude was/is a pretty smart dude most of the time, but idiot could've blown him+everyone around him up for real while making+setting off those things. being near those blasts are some of the very, very few times in my life in which i've ever been really shook by something....literally & figuratively.

anyways, i ain't any of y'all's daddy, but, really, be safe+smart shooting off the works. you can get hurt &/or in a lot of trouble for real.

and, yeah, don't follow any of them FOB dudes down in C-Town into any alleys or sidestreets. most of the real crazy dudes have gone down to LA/SoCal, but they still got some lil hooligans down there.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.

CT there were people just looking around asking people do they want illegal firework
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Belinelli - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

any body wanna sell me some
i live in SJ
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
ferndogg07 gots beezys on lock​
TEAM
UNCIRCUMSIZED

anyone know WHERE's the best place i can set off??

i hear Foster City and Pacifica they dont care...
need huf fitteds 7 1/2 - 7 2/3

Back
Top Bottom