~~~ First Four XXL Freshman Revealed ~~~

Most of these dudes have been out
ohh yea
the new mainstream freshman
but hussle is the most promising

Quick thoughts

-- Waka before OJ

-- Been called Pill. I told my dude today, I remember when nobody was effin' w/homie. Nobody.

-- And I recall trying to put NT up on Freddie and certain cats came thru talkin' about "he ain't this" "he ain't that" "he just from Gary." By far, he's the most talented out of the group.

-- The whole list thing is enh. It's fun for listeners, fans and it helps those artists to a degree. But half the guys listed are nowhere near "freshmen."

-- I don't know what it's gonna take for Nip to blow, but I hope he does. There's a decent amount of love and coverage from both coasts, but it's like actual cats away from the net don't have much of a concept of who he is (but that can be said for a gang of these dudes).

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

Vado.

or Freck the Billionaire...I feel like he would be there if he released "Slumdog Billionaire" and Fab's TINC2 on time
eyes.gif

-J23C

If yall talkin about this Jay Rock, yall slippin, dude been makin heaterz for a couple years now, his s**** was slumpin way before lil wayne even knew 1 thing about being a blood............

laugh.gif
@ oj.. didn't he drop an album last year? dude is complete garbage. anyway, good to see nip getting some more exposure.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

at the top of 2009 I thought Ya Boy was gonna make it but dude fell off hard.

Plz tell me u are joking. First of all, Ya Boy been out since like 04-05 so how anyone can consider him a freshman in 09-10 is just plain ignorance. 2nd, he only had a few tight slaps, and those were back in 05-06. He BEEN fell off.

This XXL article sounds pretty damn ignorant, if anything, maybe Mitchy will catch some of that shine since he got a few tracks with an "XXL Freshman", even though he been puttin it down twice as long as any of those clowns (exculding Jay Rock) on that list.

Edit: Pill go hard too, but most folks already know about him, I wouldnt consider him a freshman

Yeah I'm bumpin a lot Freddie right now and surprisingly feelin it. Dude got an ear for beats and is spittin dope %@#$. I'd usually be turned off by the content but it's coming off different with dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

-- The whole list thing is enh. It's fun for listeners, fans and it helps those artists to a degree. But half the guys listed are nowhere near "freshmen."
That's one thing I don't like
smh.gif

Originally Posted by highlife32

Originally Posted by Agthekid

at the top of 2009 I thought Ya Boy was gonna make it but dude fell off hard.

Plz tell me u are joking. First of all, Ya Boy been out since like 04-05 so how anyone can consider him a freshman in 09-10 is just plain ignorance. 2nd,

I stopped reading there due to the fact Curren$y was on there and he's has had a major deal since 1999 with No Limit

johngotty wrote:
-- The wholelist thing is enh. It's fun for listeners, fans and it helps thoseartists to a degree. But half the guys listed are nowhere near"freshmen."
the list is fine..i dont know anyone else u can put on there..when they say freshmen..im guessing they mean up and comers. but vado
laugh.gif
freck
laugh.gif

the only person that should be on there i know of is XV ... thats it.

No Yelawolf?  I think dude deserves to be on that list even though the list means absolutely nothing. 

Back
Top Bottom