First LEGIT Look at a possible Nike Air Jordan III Black Cement Re-re-retro for 2014 (PHOTO'S AND VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy a new thread was created since the old one got locked. Eager to get a pair.

I definitely want to try and get two pairs.  My 2011s have already started to crack on the midsole so it'll be good to have more extra pairs as the BC3 are great for casual and more dressy nights out.

I already bought some black Angelic paint and have two beat up pairs of White Flips that I plan on practicing restoring (repainting the black midsoles).

I wish these would drop this year though, the longer the delay the greater the hype.

JB is funny. Nike air is now the cool new thing. Just like how leather is now a premium material for nike basketball shoes. They create their own deficiencies, then solve it ...... In limited quantities and or a higher price. Can't blame them though. People buy it up like it's their obligation to

JB is funny. Nike air is now the cool new thing. Just like how leather is now a premium material for nike basketball shoes. They create their own deficiencies, then solve it ...... In limited quantities and or a higher price. Can't blame them though. People buy it up like it's their obligation to

You are not lying man..................................If people still buy it then why stop?

these will prob b the first shoe i resort to the services of a rsvp site... if you cant beat em join em
mean.gif

Supposedly this is a Bc3 88 sample, and they drop feb 2014.. no solid info yet tho

Hopefully this feb date is true.. these would be a perfect bday present to my self
smokin.gif

Last edited:
In the process of beating the hell out of my '11. I will most definitely try to double up on these to trade a pair for the wc88's.

easy pass, no headache. i hope u guys get yours but i never liked the black cements for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom