First Look - Air Jordan 1 Black/White Updated w/ Info

Love these l''s and these are a GR release? I wore my opening day pack l's and with the clear nike sign I got a lot of moisture. Has this happendto anybody else?

i like = will cop. We all knew for the 23rd year JB was doing something to honor MJ's legacy. All these releases shouldn't be a shock to any of us.

common now.. compared to all the SB releases, these are actually pretty clean imo

Take out the clear swoosh and im set..

these are slowly growing on me regardless
laugh.gif

I'm seriously convinced that Jordan Brand does not care about satisfying there older fan base anymore. Why would we get these messed up ones but whenthey're re-doing the blk/red 1's, it has a strap? Man that sucks so bad.

Such amazing potential, why could they have just left that toe box and side panel plain white leather? JB's always pushing the envelope in the wrongdirection.

Another "new breed" piece of junk. This stuff is so out of control anymore. With all of these funky non-OG colors, fusions, and whack designs JB isreally getting sorry.

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

There is another kick in this pack by the way.

MaZe

i knew it...its probably going to be a sick shoe so we get stuck with this trash. all these packs are starting to p!55 me off

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

MaZe

i knew it...its probably going to be a sick shoe so we get stuck with this trash. all these packs are starting to p!55 me off
Pack, not PACKAGE.

Like the "Opening Day" and "Armed Forces" Pack. Two separate sneakers, one theme.

MaZe

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

MaZe

Pack, not PACKAGE.

Like the "Opening Day" and "Armed Forces" Pack. Two separate sneakers, one theme.

MaZe

ah ok, thanks for the clarification...

It's for his father....come on..Ill get them cause they come out close to my birthday...and if I had a father I'd get him these cause they say pops onthe side...thats classic

don't like em but i guess the inspiration behind em makes em acceptable to me. other inspiration like opening day and crap like that need to be put to thabackburner. these aren't dunks JB, they're the AJ Retro I. don't tarnish sig jay with a whole bunch of dumb inspirations PLEASE!!! (like that'sgonna help) PEOPLE, please expect many more garbage AJ Retro I's to come our way. i'm bracin' myself already.

Back
Top Bottom