First Look - Air Jordan 1 Black/White Updated w/ Info

Im laughin at Gentry
laugh.gif

..i cant wait for the day i meet gentry.....ima spit in my hand when hes not lookin, shake his hand and give him this face as soon as he realize's
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

AJ 1's are the new Dunk's of this age!

Never thought of it like that but with the way they are releasing them it sure seems that way.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Can it get any worse at Jordan Brand? I ask myself this every day.
smh.gif

I guess these wouldn't sell.

side01-10.gif

Don't give up hope.

SEPTEMBER 2008

09/2008 Countdown 1/22
Multi/Multi
I Retro Hi White/Black
XXII Retro White/Black
$310 (Men's)
$210 (GS - Gradeschool)
*Limited Release to all NIKETOWN'S & Urban Accounts

What the hell is that??? Nothing but ugly, imo.

Lets hope and pray that the OG White/Blacks will indeed be released in the Countdown Pack in September.

I don't get the tweed looking material. but could have been worse. more inspiration from variants I suppose. soon they will have McDonalds spongebob AJI's. just another nail in the coffin. at keast they are giving us carmines, hares, and cements (tho a bit off..). and overall I'm pleased with the XX3so thank you tinker for that one. imagine what they will do to XX3s if they ever retro!!

No thankya!...don't you hate when you read the title to a thread,you get amped,click on it,then when the thread finally comes up,and your reaction is"aww man
tired.gif
"

Why is it that the OG 1's which came in the most random of colors get looked at as ill and dope. But now people whine about it. Whats the difference.
Simple as this if u dont like it dont buy it. JB is not a bunch of rocket scientists, they are smart enough to know the majority of their sales dont come fromOG collectors so why would they even care what most of NT says. If people keep beasting for the product JB will keep producing. Get used to it. Oh and forthe record those 1's are not that bad

i like them, daring and fresh. i DO think that the all the logos make it kinda cluttery round the heel.

The OLNL pack was good enough for me. The 1s are supposed to be legendary. There are dropping too many of em

JB finds a way to make every new release worst than the last .... it's a continuous downward cycle .... so sad. When I first saw "Black/White", Iwas thinking the OG colorway ... couldn't be further from that. What a shame.

Back
Top Bottom