FIRST LOOK: Air Jordan 8 Black / Red Playoffs

They look pretty nice may actually want these VIIIs.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

What so hard about putting a red damn heel tab like the OG's. :smh:
smh.gif
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

Copped! my favorite J of all time coming out in 2 OG colors life is good!
" With My Ego I Can Stand There In A Speedo And Be Looked At Like A Freakin' Hero..... "

definatley getting a pair.

and treb2k5
Quote:
Black/Red VIII + Aqua VIII + My Finishline Discount = One Satisfied Customer!

just curious, how much percent discount do u get off?

These Look Great, Love the blue at the bottom plus the multicolors in the insole. Love the VIII's but they feel a little heavy like boots.

viii's are so ugly. they look like kids payless shoes(especially this colorway). grown people look ridiculous wearing em, imo.
team i like shoes​

I don't even like VIIIs but these are really changing my mind.
Homer: Son, one day you're going to be a great father.
Bart: Yeah, one day you'll be one too.

My eBay auctions

Besides the red tab, I think JB did a great w/both the aquas and playoffs. I hope that carries over to the packs next year.
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

I would probably buy them if they had the red pull tab and white edges and white perforation holes on the upper just like the og's in this pic:

Yea, I know I'm picky- but I have a right to be when I'm spending $140 + on shoes.

Anybody else notice the different shape of the shoe on the retroes?

The heel on the originals had a slight curvature to it- these go straight up from the heel to the pulltab area...

Quote:
Anybody else notice the different shape of the shoe on the retroes?

The heel on the originals had a slight curvature to it- these go straight up from the heel to the pulltab area...

That was the first thing I noticed. Looks terrible, but it's not the deal breaker. A combination of things, edges, tabs, shape, plastic on the side make these undesirable imo.

Quote:
I would probably buy them if they had the red pull tab and white edges and white perforation holes on the upper just like the og's in this pic:

The white edges give them definition. The red pull tab adds some balance to an otherwise bland shoe colorway wise.

Quote:
Yea, I know I'm picky- but I have a right to be when I'm spending $140 + on shoes.

So hard for some to understand. All of these differences are subtle and not enough to sway the avg consumer, but they just aren't the same to me. They look....cheap.

Back
Top Bottom