FIRST LOOK: Air Jordan 8 Black / Red Playoffs

I sold my Lows cause I knew these were coming out.

Aqua Smaqua, Mike sprained his ankle in these in the 93 Playoffs against ATL. He went in, got re-taped, put these bad boys back on and swept the Hawks.
You reach...I teach BrotiPoo@gmail.com

:wow:
eek.gif
Beautiful Shoe! Im kinda excited because I've never owned a pair of 8's EVER! My first pair will be the Aquas, then the peapods, then these beauties! :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= Tipsy McStagga​

I think those are beautiful.
Penn State vs. Notre Dame student ticket for sale. High offer $375.

5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

these dont come in some stupid pack do they/
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK~Jay Z <a href='myspace.com/redrg23'>add the kid</a>

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

i had a bad dream last night, with me buying the aquas and i was like noooooooo! i never wanted the aquas, i wanted the black/red playoffs!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

ADD ME ON MYSPACE:myspace.com/201505333

black reds will be joining my other 8's soon. i love the 8 glad it is getting proper treatment this year.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

These look very nice, they should sell very well being the Christmas release for 2007. I don't understand why there's so much hate for the lows all of a sudden. Mine are still in NDS condition and I always get the :wow:
eek.gif
when I wear them.
What is Love ? Love is what you tell your mother before you kiss her goodnight. Infatuation is buying more Jordans in one year than you've had your entire life. Love is spending your entire lunch break staring the newest Jordans you put up in the office. A dilemna is trying to figure which of your 15 pairs of Black/Red Jordans matches your outfit the best. Broke is what I'll be if I keep on buying Jordans the rest of my life. Who said Love doesn't cost a thing ????

Thanks for the pics.....can't wait for these...the blk/reds and aquas are the only viii's gettin copped for me....at least 2 pair
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

93'
k1961b.jpeg

07'
air-jordan-8-playoffs-blk-red-6.jpg

Only differences I see is the heel tab color and the midsole paint job!

I think I'll cop 3 of these!
pimp.gif

*AO17*

GR. 12/22. No Pack. $140.

Different from the sample that I was shown. If the sample had come out the way it was shown to me, barring any last minute changes to these, I think NT would have burnt the Nike campus down.

MaZe
www.KIXandtheCITY.com: Dedicated to Sneaker Culture and Sneaker Connoisseurs​

Quote:
Different from the sample that I was shown. If the sample had come out the way it was shown to me, barring any last minute changes to these, I think NT would have burnt the Nike campus down.

What was different about those samples?

Quote:
I wonder why they keep the VIII's the same height as originals, and cut down almost EVERY other retro...

Me too.

Quote:
Not complaining at all here but since people are asking about differences b/w retros and OGs, I'll mention that the pull tab at the back of the inner bootie is RED on the OGs and BLACK on the retros.

A damn shame.

All 8 retros have looked very cheap.

Nice
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Go get them now if you don't wanna wait till X-Mas. Air-Randy.com got them now for sale. I don't know if Im gonna be able to wait till X-mas on these. I believe (but I'm not sure) they come w/box.
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

^^3 and a half months away or not, I'm not payin $330 for 'em! :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= Tipsy McStagga​

WOW....It looks like they got this one 98% right......the only thing that seems to be missing (might be casue of the angles) is the shiny reflective midsole.....it seems to be a solid dark grey......BUT HEY im not fussy......PEACE
I AM THE VII KING!​

Seeing these pics just helped me breathe a sigh of relief. I been wantin these ever since I first saw a picture of em years ago. Thanks for the pics

alright im lookin at about 3 pairs of those for christmas....will they be GR too?
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Back
Top Bottom