First Look: Air Jordan VIS 11 White/Varsity Red

I can see some of these coming out and looking like hot garbage, I think some colorways and changes may have potential, but I can think of several things JB could be working on besides these.

I can see some of these coming out and looking like hot garbage, I think some colorways and changes may have potential, but I can think of several things JB could be working on besides these.

Originally Posted by damianglass

Im feelin these and I HATE hybrids....

I don't hate all hybrids .... just the ones that look all thrown together.  The Spiz'ikes are dope.  Dub Zeros ok.  But the rest are pretty bad.  Best hybrid shoe to me is the Nike 1/2 Cents.
I will say, these shoes are gonna turn a lot of people's heads and there will be mindset changes when they release.  I have no doubt about it.

To JB, I say good job with this one.  Now let's get some decent colorways and don't go crazy on the prices.

Originally Posted by damianglass

Im feelin these and I HATE hybrids....

I don't hate all hybrids .... just the ones that look all thrown together.  The Spiz'ikes are dope.  Dub Zeros ok.  But the rest are pretty bad.  Best hybrid shoe to me is the Nike 1/2 Cents.
I will say, these shoes are gonna turn a lot of people's heads and there will be mindset changes when they release.  I have no doubt about it.

To JB, I say good job with this one.  Now let's get some decent colorways and don't go crazy on the prices.

I think Tinker still holds the patent to most, if not all his designs, so Nike must be paying him royalties, even for crap like this...

...stil i'd wonder how he feels about his work being turned into products that will clog outlets for months to come, and will ultimately end up in a landfill.

I think Tinker still holds the patent to most, if not all his designs, so Nike must be paying him royalties, even for crap like this...

...stil i'd wonder how he feels about his work being turned into products that will clog outlets for months to come, and will ultimately end up in a landfill.

looks just like the air max 1 qs. Will wait for more pix before I pass any judgement

looks just like the air max 1 qs. Will wait for more pix before I pass any judgement

im not gonna lie

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom