First look at animated 6-part feature:BATMAN: Gotham Knight

eek.gif
Looks pretty damn good. It's the Animatrix meets Batman.
News
Batman: Gotham Knight First Look

Source: Superhero Hype!

February 15, 2008

A first look at Batman: Gotham Knight is now below! Directed by Bruce W. Timm, the direct-to-DVD six-partanthology film bridge the gap between Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. The writers include Brian Azzarello, AlanBurnett, Jordan Goldberg, David S. Goyer, Josh Olson and Greg Rucka.

</embed></object>">

don't watch anime but I'ma watch this....is there 6 different lil features though...with each drawn differently? Cause they kept showing a flying Bat,and they kept showing that really anime lookin batman that looked weak.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

That looks tight never compare to the Batman Animated Series but will watch.

True, but I like the fact that DC is willing to try something new. I was getting tired of the cheap looking animations that DC has, don't get me wrong,Bruce Timm has great designs, but its at the point of tired of looking at his style in a lot of DC animated films. It's about time they try something elsethat has detail with a dark look that actually fits Batman.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

don't watch anime but I'ma watch this....is there 6 different lil features though...with each drawn differently? Cause they kept showing a flying Bat, and they kept showing that really anime lookin batman that looked weak.

It's supposed to be like the Animatrix. It had unique anime styles that this series was obviously influenced by.
First day cop.

i was hoping that this would've been inspired by the animated series...but none the less it looks decent.

Back
Top Bottom