First look at the air jordan 14 se perforated

Honestly probably more wearable than the yellow Ferrari's, but definitely not worth $200. Let's see how low they will goooooo....

On feet pics I just posted is nice, I'm big fan of stealth black colorways.
Just wish it had more red accents where I highlighted. Especially the heel portion with 23 and Jumpman logo.
Screenshot_20191111-091945.png

The quilted side is the better side to me. I actually hated them until I saw that side and now they have my attention.

Nowhere as bad as it's being made to seem. More Ferrari than the seamless pairs that dropped this year and last year. I wouldn't drop 200 on them, but if they were attainable at 40% off, I'd consider them.

On feet pics I just posted is nice, I'm big fan of stealth black colorways.
Just wish it had more red accents where I highlighted. Especially the heel portion with

23 and Jumpman logo.
Screenshot_20191111-091945.png

If 14s came out like this in 98 people wouldve lost their minds. Everyone was waiting on a true successor to the 11 and the 12/13 wasnt it. The 14 was a beast for ball but looked kind of goofy. These wpuldve fixed that and we finally wouldve gotten something that looked different without looking too weird for casual. Like the 11. At the time this style of 14 wouldve been something to behold

But also these wouldve been better with just glossy black instead of the carbon fiber look.

Back
Top Bottom