First Look: DJ AM x Nike Dunk High

dj-am-nike-dunk-high-2.jpg
dj-am-nike-dunk-high-3.jpg
dj-am-nike-dunk-high-4.jpg
dj-am-nike-dunk-high-5.jpg

Kasina

Did they really have to jack the AC DC logo? Creativity at Nike is running at an all-time low.

I like these. They're simple, but they appear to have really nice quality. I'massuming, and hopefully I'm right, that the swoosh is 3M. It appears that where the heel is perforated, 3M is sitting behind the patent as well.

Also, I might be wrong Rap Sizzle, but I think the AC/DC logo was something that Adam used as his logo. Iwould have rather had a regular Nike label there, and maybe put his logo on the insoles.

I would love to buy these and hold on to them for collecting's sake, but I'm sure they'll be limited to 50 pairs and they'll be on the bay for$1000.

I am guessing no one picked up on the perforations on the heel matching the Technic's 1200...

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Yo, is there money 2 make or nah?

regardless, you know who stands a chance at these in the outlets FTW

You trying to make $$ off these? sadness

I'm looking to cop a pair and yeah the heel was picked up on. Halfyhalf i see you know your bit.

To the guy that is trying to make money off these
indifferent.gif
. SMH. DJ AM wasmy favorite DJ forever. That is total disrespect..

I really hope these release soon. This would be a great tribute to him...The shoes are simple, with some nice subtle details. I think Nike did a good job

Originally Posted by jhobson5

To the guy that is trying to make money off these
indifferent.gif
. SMH. DJ AM was my favorite DJ forever. That is total disrespect..
yeah, DJ AM didn't know anything about resellers or Nike making $ off his collaboration product
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Took me a while to see the relation of those perf on the heel, but all in all I'll be on the look out for them.

For everyone trying to figure out what the Kasina site says,
Sizes up to US10 only.
No web orders.
They have 6 locations in Seoul and all 6 are listed with their phone numbers next to them.
Style/Color is 323955-600
Here's a new photo.

Should arrive in the U.S. late December/early January.
NikeSportswear Dunk High Supreme Limited Release.
Retail is $135

digging the turntable platter dots on the back...

i'd rock these with the black laces...

no size 12's available tho? or just at those spots? will they be available elsewhere?

i'm not exactly a big fan of the guy, simply because i haven't heard much of his stuff, but i do have a mix or two and the guy was really talented.

i've been thinking about picking up something from his collection they've been selling on ebay lately...

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

Did they really have to jack the AC DC logo? Creativity at Nike is running at an all-time low.

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
ignorance and disrespect all around in this thread. The sneaker community and the whole world lost a great person in DJ AM. Show some respect and forthat herb asking about making a profit. Show some respect. You contribute nothing to this board and you crossed the line with that last remark. Think beforeyou post.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
ignorance and disrespect all around in this thread. The sneaker community and the whole world lost a great person in DJ AM. Show some respect and for that herb asking about making a profit. Show some respect. You contribute nothing to this board and you crossed the line with that last remark. Think before you post.
Please just stop. The whole world? Maybe his fans, fam and friends but that's it. He should not have taken his own life.

These sneakers are nothing special IMO. People are going to make huge profits when these drop.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by macgyver35

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
ignorance and disrespect all around in this thread. The sneaker community and the whole world lost a great person in DJ AM. Show some respect and for that herb asking about making a profit. Show some respect. You contribute nothing to this board and you crossed the line with that last remark. Think before you post.
Please just stop. The whole world? Maybe his fans, fam and friends but that's it. He should not have taken his own life.

These sneakers are nothing special IMO. People are going to make huge profits when these drop.

when i typed whole world, i'm speaking on 'outside' of NT. He's more than an NT celebrity was what i was getting at.

Back
Top Bottom