First Look (I Think): Air Jordan Flight 23 and Ol'School Low

Just thought I'd show these to you guys. Retail is $118. RD is 1-19-08. Enjoy.
7274snp.jpg

7won20y.jpg

These are the Ol'School Low. Retail is $100. Should be arriving in stores now.
6l33lzn.jpg

86y7ssy.jpg

No for the jordan flight 23. The front of the shoe is to distinguished compared to the rest of the shoe. It looks like it wants to be some kind of hybrid butjust doesnt get there. It also looks likie it wants to be a IV but again, just doesnt get there. Horrible imo. Thanks for the pics though tdog.

Forget the 10/13 pack, I'm copping the Flight 23's this saturday!!!

laugh.gif
smh.gif

There is also a white/carolina/black Flight 23 dropping on the 19th for those who care

NuRetro Big Funds? lol

Whatever happened to the day when the Team shoes were TOTALLY distinguished from the signature line? Sure, visual cues are fine, but this is outta hand.

118 4 the flight 23 wow JB really did slap a crazy price tag on sumthin that looks garbage. I guess with no single release retros this year all of these teamjordans r going 2 hurt pockets a lil more.

I jus don't understand the whole team jordan concept anymore lik why would a kid drop 118 4 these. I see why the team line is always on sales rackscollectin dust cuz the shoes r wack and prices 4 em r stupid. Like 118 u might as well get sum fresh forces or dunks or sumthin than waste it on that

The flight 23 are awful. Maybe another black leather based version will do them well. White/green nike? (nah that's just wishful thinking)

I don't like the Flight 23, the Ol' School, is little bit better... Those look nice, but wouldn't buy them anyway...

My local FNL had the Flight 23's out in a Wht/Blu and some other colorway this past Monday.

Big Fund outsole and a cheapy overpriced upper. Again.

WTH?

we actually got the Flight 23's in today in the black patent colorway and they are HORRIBLE
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

We also got the womens Flight 23 and they are all black with the patent toe , and have HOT PINK laces , and a HOT PINK sole
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I almost threw up on them when i opened the shipment
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What the hell is up with that red in the midsole? Is that a brake light??? Cause that's what it looks like... I think I just threw up in my mouth, theseare bad!!!!

it takes a lot for me to be critical, but i really don't like either of them shoes.

Back
Top Bottom