FIRST LOOK: Jordan CP3.VI

dmv4u0.jpg

CP3's sixth sig drops Holiday 2012. Retail is $125

http://theshoegame.com/ar...n-cp3-vi-first-look.html

Looks like a GS model but I'd give it a solid C. JB should just end the Sig lines for Melo, Dwade, and CP3.

Straight garbage. I've never bought a CP shoe and these will definitely not be changing that. JB would release better looking team j's back in the day compared to these so called sig shoes they're putting out these days.

disgusting.

ive said it in every signature thread from Melo, Wade, and CP3.

Jordan needs to STOP wasting time and money on these.

CPs, Melos, Wades are nothing more than JB team shoes with a player affiliated to them.

Hell, for what it's worth the signature shoe has become a glorified team shoe so these are just keeping in sync with the rest of the brand.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

If you had to grade on a curb what would you give it?

F-- and I'm at work and can't even see the pic right now. I already know what it looks like
laugh.gif

Like all the others, a C

It's not a must have sneaker, and one you might pick on sale

I liked the 2s, ended up picking up a pair of the 3s and haven't bought one since.

on a CURVE they still fail. not sure how to grade on a CURB without gettin hit by a bus

Not too bad they remind of one of those air max griffeys or some other older air max shoe

And why not release them in Clippers colorways first, JB is the most confused brand ever

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Look better than the last few but that's not saying much

This.

C-

The thing that gets me with these is why is JB regurgitating the same midsole/outsole combo on a sig shoe.
Give him a complete new model....entirely. It just keeps looking like they are trying to evolve the same shoe over and over again.
Hes a marque player and deserves better, not just a new iteration of the same garbage that keeps hitting clearance racks.

I like 'em. Pretty simple design that reminds me of the Air Max TL running shoe.

A white/navy colorway would look nice if they could do it right.

The picture looks like it's of a GS size. That's probably why they used the old midsole/outsole. Hopefully the men's version will have a new mid/outsole.

Back
Top Bottom