First Look : Nike McFly Hypermax

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

heres hoping someone can come through for me on these . I am gonna ball the hell out of them.

laugh.gif

other than the longshot of getting one, I don;t see the comedy you must???

I would have balled in the hyperdunk mcflys too. as much as I hate lunar foam, there is no point in 1: wearing either of these styles casually and 2: buying aperformance shoe just to look at .

if you wanna buy em to resell, thats cool, I understand.I dont like the rape prices but do you. but for me personally, I want em to play in, the fact that theyare mcflys just means I play in something not alot of people would because of the ability to get them.

If they suck,I will resell em lol.

I would have played in the breast cancer HD's too for breast cancer awareness in my ymca league to show support. to me it defeats the purpose of buyingthese high dollar shoes and not to use them for there intended purpose.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I would have balled in the hyperdunk mcflys too. as much as I hate lunar foam, there is no point in 1: wearing either of these styles casually and 2: buying a performance shoe just to look at .

if you wanna buy em to resell, thats cool, I understand.I dont like the rape prices but do you. but for me personally, I want em to play in, the fact that they are mcflys just means I play in something not alot of people would because of the ability to get them.

If they suck,I will resell em lol.

I would have played in the breast cancer HD's too for breast cancer awareness in my ymca league to show support. to me it defeats the purpose of buying these high dollar shoes and not to use them for there intended purpose.

i understand, but if you wanted to ball in them you could resell them, and get 5-6 pairs of the same shoe w/ the same tech except a dif. colorway. then youcould have a much more lasting supply of basketball shoes.
unless you wanna style on dudes while you're playin ball.
laugh.gif

then by all means go for it.

pimp.gif

The concept of the insole in pretty cool.
Now we wait for more detailed pix of Tennis Balls
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Not bad...these will not be as limited as the Hyperdunks

i hope to god youre right.
its these then the spacejams later this year and im done for 09

Originally Posted by dopestop

if these drop near the dmv I will cop..
and sell
i cant find a job
if these drop near dmv im copping it
and wear it for casual use

imo nike should make a HOH store at dc

There was a guy wearing these at the rescent sole collector event in Portland! Look really nice in person.

Back
Top Bottom