FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

Sitting here at work just minding my own business and my webpage monitor went off. Scored my size 10 on the restock

Walked away for 5 minutes 
mad.gif

Was still on the computer but on safari and not chrome, looks like chrome will be my dedicated browser from now on.

I still have a pair in my cart lol and I refreshed the cart page already wonder what will happen?

Yeah, when I looked it was pretty much FSR in both colors. Perhaps they are intentionally releasing small amounts at a time to give everyone a chance?
Maybe they did actually put most of in-store stock online.... how many pairs estimated anyway?

There basic necessities you should have when buying shoes:

1)Page Monitors
2)Autofill
3)An account on the website if possible to store info

You should also take 5 min to practice going through the checkout process. Whether you bought something from Supreme in the past or not, if you navigated their site and paid attention to the layout, you can see everything. 
what's a page monitor and how do I get one

Guys, they didn't do a restock. What happened was, I'm pretty sure everyone that used a bot or ATC service got their orders cancelled and those pairs got listed again....I know because it happened to my friend

Guys, they didn't do a restock. What happened was, I'm pretty sure everyone that used a bot or ATC service got their orders cancelled and those pairs got listed again....I know because it happened to my friend

not true...don't spread rumors you can't confirm.

got an employee tip saying there would be random waves today. wasn't salty on the first drop knowing this was going to happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom