FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

Was hoping I would wake up to a shipping confirm but still nothing. My order # starts with 640 which seems pretty high compared to others I've seen here so maybe they just haven't gotten to me yet.

I don't see how the price of these will go down... These will not restock like many other foams that Nike comes out with... They are limited (although not as limited as previous Supreme kicks).

Yes, the market will be flooded in the beginning but it will dry out just like any other "hot" limited release.  Look at the Yeezy RO's.  The open market is getting dry and they will not decrease in value.  I've seen numerous "in search for RO's" posts..."

I just want my shipping confirmation.  Looks like they have stopped restocking these as no more sizes are popping up.  Congrats to those who landed these.

Damn, there were more black than red. I should have went for the black. I went for the red, thinking I had a better chance. :smh:

So much fail yesterday

i would be foolish if i would pay 700usd actually :smile:
lol no comment
Lmao foolish? Nike has overproduced plenty of times. These supreme foams aren't that limited as everyone is making it out to be. Everyone I know scored online and it seemed pretty easy to cop out in Cali. eBay is flooded with these. If these were that limited there wouldn't be 200 pairs per size for sale on eBay. Resellers were the ones gunning for these. They are going to be disappointed. Yes they willake a profit but not 700+. I see the resell thing slowly dying. Only thing profitable now are truly limited releases like yeezys or some lebron BS championship, MVP or what the shoe.
you have no idea what you are talking about...

Haven't gotten a cancellation or shipping info yet. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
1433 Red

2043 Black
were for sale yesterday online...  all sold, but  canceled  pairs..that i dont know

He was saying there are 200 pairs of each size on eBay; there are only 40 pairs of size 11's in the red colorway right now. Like another person mentioned, the value of these shoes are only going to increase as the supply starts to dwindle.

He was saying there are 200 pairs of each size on eBay; there are only 40 pairs of size 11's in the red colorway right now. Like another person mentioned, the value of these shoes are only going to increase as the supply starts to dwindle.
just sounds like someone who couldnt get a pair... 
roll.gif

I don't see how the price of these will go down... These will not restock like many other foams that Nike comes out with... They are limited (although not as limited as previous Supreme kicks).

Yes, the market will be flooded in the beginning but it will dry out just like any other "hot" limited release.  Look at the Yeezy RO's.  The open market is getting dry and they will not decrease in value.  I've seen numerous "in search for RO's" posts..."

I just want my shipping confirmation.  Looks like they have stopped restocking these as no more sizes are popping up.  Congrats to those who landed these.

This guy knows what he's talking about. The same can be said even for general releases. Ebay is saturated shortly after the drop, but wait a year and making $100+ profit is pretty much a guarantee.

just sounds like someone who couldnt get a pair... :rofl:
No I couldn't get a pair because I was at work making $37.63 an hour. I had to pay resell from an acquaintance who copped online but I have no qualms about that because I can afford it. I'm not saying they won't sell I'm saying these dudes asking for $1000 for a pair are delusional. Most sold are via PayPal invoice for way less than what they were listed on eBay for. I'm never salty because I can get whatever I want whether is retail or resale. The benefits of having financial stability. And they other guy is correct. I don't have any idea what I'm talking about. I'm not a sneaker reselling guru. What I do know is that reselling is slowly dying in my opinion. That's because everyone thinks they are a reseller now and are copping GR jordan releases and putting them on eBay trying to make a profit. The only way to truly make good money is to get something truly limited like I stated. The lebron championship pack sold easily at thousands of dollars and so do yeezys. That was a come up. But to each their own. Some people are in situations where a $50-$100 profit truly helps them.

Last edited:
No I couldn't get a pair because I was at work making $37.63 an hour. I had to pay resell from an acquaintance who copped online but I have no qualms about that because I can afford it. I'm not saying they won't sell I'm saying these dudes asking for $1000 for a pair are delusional. Most sold are via PayPal invoice for way less than what they were listed on eBay for. I'm never salty because I can get whatever I want whether is retail or resale. The benefits of having financial stability.

Perfect opportunity to brag, eh? I guarantee in six months selling a pair for $1,000 won't take much effort.

No I couldn't get a pair because I was at work making $37.63 an hour. I had to pay resell from an acquaintance who copped online but I have no qualms about that because I can afford it. I'm not saying they won't sell I'm saying these dudes asking for $1000 for a pair are delusional. Most sold are via PayPal invoice for way less than what they were listed on eBay for. I'm never salty because I can get whatever I want whether is retail or resale. The benefits of having financial stability.

Perfect opportunity to brag, eh? I guarantee in six months selling a pair for $1,000 won't take much effort.
You are correct my friend. But these young reseller dudes don't have that patience. Most are looking for a quick come up and can't afford to wait that long. That how you find good deals. Look for that desperate guy who needs that money back ASAP and PayPal invoice his ***

Back
Top Bottom