FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

settle down with the shipping questions

if your label is printed just sit back and relax

the shoe just dropped 24 hours ago and y'all expecting them to show up at your step 5 minutes after checkout 
mean.gif

Got my first shipping conf. I accidentally put in two orders, let's see if the second goes through- never got a cancellation email.

You don't call paying $450 for shoes that are going for easily $200 more than that a favor? I'm just saying be a man of your word. If you say 450, do 
So I have received shipping confirmation from UPS and Supreme, but in UPS it still shows as label created. Anyone else in the same boat?
i was one of the first orders at 10:58 and received shipping confirmation at 11:56 am yesterday and mine still says shipping label created. I dont think any pair has actually shipped yet. Mine was scheduled for delivery today, just got the update from ups that delivery was rescheduled. It also says 1 pound. I found that kind of weird lol. Hope they dont send me the jersey

i'm a part of the 10:59 club, haven't gotten my tracking yet, and it was all manual for those haters out there. Didn't even use autofill, i just type fast as ****ttt! 

Got both my shipping confirmations today. Was super worried both would be cancelled but after the first shipping order came I was super relieved.

Both orders were 630XXX with less than 100 numbers between them.

Called supreme and they told me that their system cancels order automatically if it thinks you did something wrong. Its not someone sitting there cancelling orders.

Basically if its not cancelled already then you should be good.

Called supreme and they told me that their system cancels order automatically if it thinks you did something wrong. Its not someone sitting there cancelling orders.

Yep. Exactly what I thought. its a relatively smaller operation compared to NDC so you really gotta be patient

did they uncancel your order?

to those that haven't gotten shipment confirmation, don't panic. They've taken 4 days to create a shipping label for me before, and it was to ship a simple box logo towel.

631xxx, got shipping confirmation, isn't registered in UPS yet, so i'm assuming just the label was created. For others who are wondering, and i checked out at 10:59

Back
Top Bottom