FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

nerd.gif

My local WalMart already has fools camping out for the release on Thursday. These guys dont mess around when it comes to multi day campouts. By Wednesday night, that parking lot is going to be a mess.
cot damn they brought the family out!!

this is getting serious!

People are really that into foams?  Is not like these are the yeezy/solar foams or anything... 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I know its been answered what time they drop at but what time zone is that reported in? 11am where?

LOL.  If you believe that bot will work on NDC I've got some property and a few bridges to sell you.
It's not rocket science, you can't bot a site with captcha.
If any of you bought 5Lab3's last saturday you would know that the pictures and the order were completely different from the week before.
I begged a google engineer I went to school with to write a script for me; he laughed and said no matter what he does it won't defeat the captcha.

Edit: No Bot Talk

Last edited:
LOL.  If you believe that bot will work on NDC I've got some property and a few bridges to sell you.
It's not rocket science, you can't bot a site with captcha.
If any of you bought 5Lab3's last saturday you would know that the pictures and the order were completely different from the week before.
I begged a google engineer I went to school with to write a script for me; he laughed and said no matter what he does it won't defeat the captcha.

EDIT: Forgot I can't talk about bots in here.

Last edited:
Lol. I know people who have fully functioning bots that can solve the captcha and other people who found ways to bypass it completely. Believe me or not, but its possible and the programs are out there. These are not stupid chrome extensions written by script kiddies....
Edit: NO Bot Talk

Last edited:
Lol. I know people who have fully functioning bots that can solve the captcha and other people who found ways to bypass it completely. Believe me or not, but its possible and the programs are out there. These are not stupid chrome extensions written by script kiddies....

Dont' wanna get called out for bot talk in this thread, but it's hard to believe that someone has a 'fully functioning' bot, since there are so many variations. For example, some ask you to add 2 numbers, so just pulling the text out of the captcha area doesn't really do anything for you in that case. Maybe they have them optimized for just the text based ones, but who knows.

There are ways around captcha, but nike keeps changing it up week after week.  If you knew what code and algorithm they were going to use then you are 100% right.  The problem is you don't know what they are going to do.  And I never mentioned useless chrome extensions.  Excuse me, Stupid chrome extensions.

Damn sorry totally forgot about bot talk bans. I'll edit the posts out.

Last edited:
there is a few, just search.
:nthat:

I was talking to the kid that posted before me that was begging for the supreme link every 5 mins in the supreme thread yesterday while his sig said "Supreme bot for sale" (he removed it when it was posted about multiple times and he realized no one would feed him the link... too bad he can't remove his locked up guide to being a small time reseller thread that also guarantees no one is going to help him take our shoes). I wasn't asking for that tho. I'd never be one of the many pathetic beggers on Niketalk in 2014 :rofl:

EDIT: no edit because everyone should know not to help that poster. He will just try to sell your pair to you and then sell you assistance.

Last edited:
I was talking to the kid that posted before me that was begging for the supreme link every 5 mins in the supreme thread yesterday while his sig said "Supreme bot for sale"
I asked twice maybe three times, got the bots for free from a friend, no need to hate so bad.

Idk call it optimism but I believe and am hoping folks may have some real success on the net out there. Maybe not even me but, others who attempt to cop as well, release date was sudden amidst a month with heat already. I know the weight this brand and foams carry and creepers will pop up vicious. still, two pairs at 250 those with good speedy wireless service or just fortunate enough could pull off a pair?

:just a hunch & my opinion.

Anyone planning on camping out at Fairfax tomorrow night?  Also, I know the supposed protocol for lining up shouldn't be until Thursday morning and supreme has been kicking people out of line for the past couple days.  But is it pretty much fair game to line up as soon as the shop closes tomorrow night?  Thanks!

I was talking to the kid that posted before me that was begging for the supreme link every 5 mins in the supreme thread yesterday while his sig said "Supreme bot for sale" (he removed it when it was posted about multiple times and he realized no one would feed him the link... too bad he can't remove his locked up guide to being a small time reseller thread that also guarantees no one is going to help him take our shoes). I wasn't asking for that tho. I'd never be one of the many pathetic beggers on Niketalk in 2014
roll.gif

EDIT: no edit because everyone should know not to help that poster. He will just try to sell your pair to you and then sell you assistance.
Does someone have an early link?

Back
Top Bottom