FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

Got email...yes!!

Supreme
Apr 03 at 10:59
online shop order

Dear ,

Your order has been successfully submitted on Apr 03 at 10:59 EST. It will be shipped within 3-5 days from New York via UPS Ground. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been shipped.

Order #...
Supreme/Nike[emoji]174[/emoji] Air Foamposite 1
Style: Black
Size: 9
Price: $250
cart total: $250
ship & handle: $10
sales tax: $0
order total: $260

for more information, please review our terms http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/terms

Last edited:
soon as i hit check out said sold out, and caught them before 11 to.. o well $250 saved

Last edited:
For future reference; I added a random item to my cart, filled out all the checkout info, opened the site in another tab, and removed that item. That way all I had to do was click once to submit my order.

Failed...at least I was able to add to cart. Lol. Congrats to those that copped! Looks like many of you guys were successful.

Stupid web site If I ever been on one. Couldnt even get in the daam web site too even look to purchase anything. went bck 2 NTLK and seen the link

clicked on it. blk was available still but would not let me add too cart.

the supreme novices showing up.

just a heads up, if you have something that sold out in your cart...you're automatically going to get declined if you try to check out.

smokin.gif

Where's dude that was talking about a captcha? That was the same as every Supreme release

my  card got DECLINED, using a debit card.....
Your bank doesn't allow purchases from Supreme. At least SPoT holds the item for you when you're letting your bank know it's a legit charge.

Site was reverting sizes back to 6.5 when I was clicking on my size. This was at 10:59.

Had them in my card at 10:59 site started stalling tried to checkout and it was sold out. So close but yet so farrrr in the end, it doesn't even matter. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom