FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

It's just frustrating to know I would have copped if my card hadn't been declined, wtf... :x

Got a 9.5. Kept getting card declined, but I kept on putting it through and it went though. Got an email from them. Hopefully it don't get canceled

got through with no atc or bot... autofill
smokin.gif

Last edited:
again I didn't use a bot or an atc service. First release I can remember getting in a very long time...i guess my work connection is super fast

Got email confirmation for my red pair in my size. Thought less people would go for the red pair but now I wish I would've just went for the black like I originally wanted to :smh:

Just got my email confirm. Now for the slow UPS shipping to West coast. Hopefully you guys didn't pay too much or at all for a supreme bot, most of us seemed to cop manually pretty easy.

Damn, this was way better then most sites. Just was having trouble having the shoes link open.. Had to do it by right clicking and opening a new page. Still had one in cart I got cart jacked for tho. Still ain't mad, it was good IT on their site.. Not likemost of the other big shoe site limited releases. .Had a real chance to grab'em..Congrats all yall that got through

cooked on the black sz 9..order confirmation at 10:59..

had a chance to cop both if i would have hooked up my second modem and just used my girl visa and moms address..

EASY COP

Last edited:
NDC(and everywhere else lol) got the Safari Foams on sale, cheaper to get them customed with the print than paying resale lol

Last edited:
Damn, this was way better then most sites. Just was having trouble having the shoes link open.. Had to do it by right clicking and opening a new page. Still had one in cart I got cart jacked for tho. Still ain't mad, it was good IT on their site.. Not likemost of the other big shoe site limited releases. .Had a real chance to grab'em..Congrats all yall that got through
yeah, seem to go pretty smoothly... it's better then sitting there trying to add to car for 30 minutes or longer while the site crashes over and over just to find out they're all sold out 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom