FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

Are you clicking the tracking number from the email address?

Don't think you should worry yet. Mine didn't show valid for hours even though I got the shipping email with tracking number.
yeah i clicked the tracking link provided in the shipping confirmation order

Are you clicking the tracking number from the email address?

Don't think you should worry yet. Mine didn't show valid for hours even though I got the shipping email with tracking number.
In that case dont worry yet man, check it tonight and in the morning and you should be good.

Wow...there really knocking order out today, congrats to all who copped. 

Most likely you won't see anything till Monday, UPS runs there ground service Monday-Friday.

Wow...there really knocking order out today, congrats to all who copped. 

Most likely you won't see anything till Monday, UPS runs there ground service Monday-Friday.
They still update on weekends though. I have some flyknits coming in and its moving around in my state and UPS has been notifying me of the updates.

My foams are shipped but the tracking provided shows it is an invalid label. If any of you are familiar with USPS, this happens often as well. They just don't update it into their system that quickly. Supreme could've just printed the labels out, UPS picked them up but still hasn't scanned them into the system yet, and Supreme just marks it as shipped. Just wait, if you got the shipping confirmation, theres no need to fret if its trackable right now. It's not coming any faster.

Ya'll need to relax with the paranoia! If your order didn't get cancelled or you received a shipping confirmation, why are you so worried about not getting them? Sheesh, patience is a virtue!

Do you guys do this with every other item you buy? it'll come, just wait for it!

Last edited:
still waiting on my shipping. 635's (jersey) on og day and 642's (red foams) on restock.

Ya'll need to relax with the paranoia! If your order didn't get cancelled or you received a shipping confirmation, why are you so worried about not getting them? Sheesh, patience is a virtue!

Do you guys do this with every other item you buy? it'll come, just wait for it!

Last edited:
Guess what they say is true you will get good karma when you help out and expect nothing in return. I (believe I) posted the first early links in this thread and the other foamposite thread and I was just reading through and noticed a few of you flourished with the link(S).

Guess what they say is true you will get good karma when you help out and expect nothing in return. I (believe I) posted the first early links in this thread and the other foamposite thread and I was just reading through and noticed a few of you flourished with the link(S).
Was that the list of 4 links?

seen a lot of people are selling em at 500-600 right now, seems to be what most people are willing to spend. those listed at 800 are still sitting there.

Wasn't sure why that guy thanked you. Those links didn't work. They aren't, and were not, the link to the shoes or any other product.

We all created and had the same link that Supreme would normally use (that you also posted) and the euro links refreshing so I know neither ever opened up to the shoes or any active page. I wouldn't be banking on that good karma to come back around :lol:

Last edited:
Wasn't sure why that guy thanked you. Those links didn't work. They aren't, and were not, the link to the shoes or any other product.

We all created and had the same link that Supreme would normally use (that you also posted) and the euro links refreshing so I know neither ever opened up to the shoes or any active page. I wouldn't be banking on that good karma to come back around
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom