FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

Swaggy P rockin his black pair right now against the Clips...
smokin.gif

Ok... Another question. Dudes that have shipping info, and ups hasn't updated yet... What's your bank/cc lookin like? Mine is still under temporary authorizations.
Mine is Processing. But my order is shipped. I'm in the same predicament as you, the tracking number is untrackable. My shorts haven't even shipped either. 

Pretty sure nick young on the Lakers is balling in the black foams right now. Pretty sweet.

So at least we know 1 pair is being un-DS'd. Props to Nick Young. Apparently was recently robbed and they stole $100k worth of clothes/jewelry, including his yeezy collection.

Last edited:

So at least we know 1 pair is being un-DS'd. Props to Nick Young. Apparently was recently robbed and they stole $100k worth of clothes/jewelry, including his yeezy collection.
Hopefully he was smart enough to have a rider in his homeowners policy that covered the jewelry and extensive sneaker collection.

Hopefully he was smart enough to have a rider in his homeowners policy that covered the jewelry and extensive sneaker collection.
I'd imagine so, but he's also got Iggy as his girl who already bought him a new pair of RO's haha. (only heard his RO's were stolen, not the whole yeezy collection?)

Last edited:
Yeah, I have that too. I even got quantum shipping notification from ups/supreme. It's weird that it still hasn't been picked up yet. Kinda worrying me, a little.

I I have TWO pairs of shoes (one of them these foams) shipped from UPS on 4/4 and neither of them have moved from processing :smh:

Mine is Processing. But my order is shipped. I'm in the same predicament as you, the tracking number is untrackable. My shorts haven't even shipped either. 
Yep mine too. Along with my other charges from tomorrow. Being in NJ these could very well show up tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom