FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

cliffs 
nerd.gif

Principle? We talkin' PRINCIPLE??? If you had principles you wouldn't be buying a product that retailed for $190 and has a gradual price increase despite the production quality declining over that same time span. Principle? PRINCIPLE??? LMAO!!! And I'm not going at you, I'm speaking in general terms.

P.S. My shoes arrived in magnificent condition, no complaints here.
I'm just not from an era where we play the victim and do useless complaining. If it's THAT big of a deal you can easily carry yourself to your nearest Nike Outlet and go grab those HORRIFIC Menstruation Pad Foams and take a hair dryer to the labels and switch the identical boxes then return the Thermal foams. Problem solved! There's ways to work around everything if it means THAT much to you.

It's just sad to see at every stage of the release process there's constant complaint.

1st Reveal: Ugly, overhyped, low quality, bots will get them all.

Release date announcement: Priced too high, why so limited, death to resellers.

Release day: Struck out cuz of bots and resellers, got them but I haven't got an email yet, order confirmation but no shipping within the second.

Delivery: Box has a scratch, paper is a slight off white, shoe glue smell too strong.

It's like when are you EVER HAPPY???

THIS! Too many complainers and whiners!

Principle? We talkin' PRINCIPLE??? If you had principles you wouldn't be buying a product that retailed for $190 and has a gradual price increase despite the production quality declining over that same time span. Principle? PRINCIPLE??? LMAO!!! And I'm not going at you, I'm speaking in general terms.

I'm just not from an era where we play the victim and do useless complaining. If it's THAT big of a deal you can easily carry yourself to your nearest Nike Outlet and go grab those HORRIFIC Menstruation Pad Foams and take a hair dryer to the labels and switch the identical boxes then return the Thermal foams. Problem solved! There's ways to work around everything if it means THAT much to you.

It's just sad to see at every stage of the release process there's constant complaint.

Release day: Struck out cuz of bots and resellers, got them but I haven't got an email yet, order confirmation but no shipping within the second.

Delivery: Box has a scratch, paper is a slight off white, shoe glue smell too strong.

I get your stance and I actually agree with some points especially the last part...if I don't get a sneaker I just move on no sense of dwelling on it. I was just looking at it objectively and saying I can see where ppl who are more into the collecting aspect can value things like boxes etc. I still stand by the principle thing tho (granted everyone has different principles based on they're respective lives and ideals). Good points tho and we agree on most of it

Your era, huh? I'm probably older than you. Fact of the matter is, if companies did things properly (it doesn't take any extra effort), there'd be less complaints. If someone buys a pair of shoes from me, and I have to ship them, I make sure everything arrives to that person in the exact condition they left my possession in. It's called integrity, and it seems to be a dying attribute. I just got lucky that my pair didn't get damaged in transit while they were flopping around in the box.

Your era, huh? I'm probably older than you. Fact of the matter is, if companies did things properly (it doesn't take any extra effort), there'd be less complaints. If someone buys a pair of shoes from me, and I have to ship them, I make sure everything arrives to that person in the exact condition they left my possession in. It's called integrity, and it seems to be a dying attribute. I just got lucky that my pair didn't get damaged in transit while they were flopping around in the box.

I 100% agree with you and one could only WISH Nike took it upon themselves to provide kind of detailed quality as say a Li Ning is doing with the Way of Wade line. From the exceptional materials being used to the dust bags, etc. Unfortunately the fact of the matter is they don't and at this point this is well known. This isn't anybody's 1st go round with Nike, the expectation at this point is not to have high expectations. If the complaints are being made as a way to vent some frustration then so be it but boxes and tissue are very whiny knit picking. Regardless if you're older than me or not, if you can fix an issue you fix it before you complain about it.

I 100% agree with you and one could only WISH Nike took it upon themselves to provide kind of detailed quality as say a Li Ning is doing with the Way of Wade line. From the exceptional materials being used to the dust bags, etc. Unfortunately the fact of the matter is they don't and at this point this is well known. This isn't anybody's 1st go round with Nike, the expectation at this point is not to have high expectations. If the complaints are being made as a way to vent some frustration then so be it but boxes and tissue are very whiny knit picking. Regardless if you're older than me or not, if you can fix an issue you fix it before you complain about it.

In this case I can't fix the issue without going out of my way. This particular situation isn't Nike's fault, it's Supreme's for not knowing how to properly package shipments. Lately, Nike, Premier and Shoe Palace are the only ones who've been shipping shoes with properly sized boxes. Word will get back to these companies at some point if you expose them enough; whether or not they want to resolve it in the future is on them.

Last edited:
In terms of resale value. 2k compared to 1k is a no brainer imo
they're not selling for $2000 tho.  check ebay "completed" listings.  only one pair sold for $1999 and that was luck.  all others have gone unsold several times.  

but i'm talking in terms of wearing the shoe.  i'd wear my area 72s and wtk8 more than i'd wear the sparks

treated.. i didnt even know a size restocked 
laugh.gif

There is one more stage after the Delivery... completing the 5 stages of grief.

UNDS: Crease City!

Glad to see flight club lowering their price to $900, $720 to the seller. If your looking to buy, try not to pay over $725 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom