FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

I WANTED TO GET THE BLACK JERSEY TOO BUT ITS A LITTLE TOO SPECIFIC TO THIS SHOES… YOU ALMOST WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO WEAR IT WITH ANYTHING ELSE

I get what your saying....

I still need the shorts!
I wouldn't have a problem wearing them with out the shoes.

People seem to care entirely too much about these stickers. What's the big deal?
^^^^

Never thought i would hear so many grown men *****ing over some stickers. 
mean.gif

The big deal about the stickers is Supreme always gives us stickers for orders.  I don't really care since I have a boat load of em already.  It's just a little extra since we already pay a premium price for their merchandise.

Worst case for the foams, get your TTS, and if they feel too small usually removing the insoles will give you that perfect fit before you actually break em in, then you can put back the insoles.

Good advice, nobody will listen. Just let them size up like they are buying Jordans.

EVERYONE DOESNT LIKE WEARING SHOES WITHOUT INSOLES… AND EVERYBODY DOESNT WEAR THEIR KICKS SO OFTEN THAT THEY "BREAK IN" … NOBODY WILL LISTEN. NEVER UNDERSTOOD THAT WHOLE FOAMS BREAK IN THING ANYWAY… NOT 1 OF MY FOAMS EVER "BROKE IN" UNLESS I WORE THE CRAP OUT OF EM. THANKS THOUGH!

I get what your saying....

I still need the shorts!
I wouldn't have a problem wearing them with out the shoes.

ME NEITHER… BUT FOR THE PRICE… IT BETTER BE VERSATILE AS HELL LOL… JERSEY'S ARE ON EBAY FOR 150 AT BEST :x :lol:

EVERYONE DOESNT LIKE WEARING SHOES WITHOUT INSOLES… AND EVERYBODY DOESNT WEAR THEIR KICKS SO OFTEN THAT THEY "BREAK IN" … NOBODY WILL LISTEN. NEVER UNDERSTOOD THAT WHOLE FOAMS BREAK IN THING ANYWAY… NOT 1 OF MY FOAMS EVER "BROKE IN" UNLESS I WORE THE CRAP OUT OF EM. THANKS THOUGH!
yeah how does a shoe break in if you wear it once every three months?

I think the whole foam breaking in thing comes from switching back and forth from a foam 1 to a pro I wear my black 1s all the time an went to wear my camo pros an they felt like **** to compared to my black 1s then I tryed on my sport royal 1s an they felt "broke in" but I hadn't worn them yet pros are not as comfy as 1s on my opinion

Jersey is definitely wearable without the shoes if you know what you are doing.

I got the jersey with no intentions of ever getting the shoes, but I could see how people would think the foams would be the only thing to sport with them

Jersey is definitely wearable without the shoes if you know what you are doing.

I got the jersey with no intentions of ever getting the shoes, but I could see how people would think the foams would be the only thing to sport with them

I agree completely, and just in my own opinion I wouldn't wear the jersey with the kicks, not knocking it, I just don't match things to the up to the T and,
The jersey def. is fresh enough and a statement within its own to rock with other stuff.

try and wear a pair of foamposties like i did for 30 plus hours

they where a pair of OG's back when the foams where new in 1998
i got them on sale for $100.00 it was the pearl white pair

the shoe still felt stiff and my feet where killing me

i wore my black supremes 2 days in a row and they still felt like they was new

Last edited:

Worst case for the foams, get your TTS, and if they feel too small usually removing the insoles will give you that perfect fit before you actually break em in, then you can put back the insoles.

Good advice, nobody will listen. Just let them size up like they are buying Jordans.
I was agreeing with the recommendation of going tts, I never take insoles out.

TTS for me on all foams, seems like people with wider feet have issues but its always worked for me.

CRAZY HOW A SHOE CAN GROW ON YOU… I PROB HAVENT CHECKED THIS THREAD UNTIL YESTERDAY WHEN I CAME UP ON THESE ON THE BAY AND THE BLACK PAIR REALLY CAUGHT MY EYE… FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD I SAID THE SAME THING FOLLOWED BY HOW I WOULD NEVER WANT TO PAY FOR EM.. NOW LOOK :lol: F YOU NIKE… NT WAS CREATED FOR PPL LIKE ME :smh: LOL

I STILL DONT REALLY LIKE THE RED PAIR AT ALL BUT THESE BLACKS ARE VERY DOPE :smokin

Last edited:
I guess the whole breaking in process is different for everyone.  To me they work though.  The only foam I had a problem with was the Doernbecher foamposites, it took me a couple months to actually get them broken in.  The Supremes fit a lot better right out the box though.

I think breaking them in more so invokes your feet sweating and getting that heat inside the shoe to allow the material to soften up then form back as the heat goes away.

That's when I noticed the difference way back when I had a pair. I was really active in them one day then after that I noticed a change in comfort

this. all of my foams have fit TTS and after i've worn them enough times.

people are pretty much wasting their money going up sizes when it comes to foams, why pay all that money for foamposite material if you don't want to have it mold to your foot
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom