First Name That Comes To Mind When You Hear " Whats Wrong With The NBA"

The FIRST name that comes into your mind.

No disrespect to anyone if they are related to these players being named. We don't mean any disrespect.

For me; I say JR Smith
Young
Uneducated
Can't speak coherently in front of a mic
"Thug" (use it loosely with him
Tat Tat Tat Tat Tat Tat Tatted Up
Uncoachable
Unmarketable

EXPLAIN WHY TOO

David Stern

He feels the need to give eastern conference teams a helping hand.

Hes done it with the heat and now looks like hes gonna try it with the celtics...

David Stern, Clay Bennett, Players coasting through regular season

Tyrus Thomas..
Egotistical
Money hungry
Team Disoriented.
No skills
No basketball IQ

But, has athleticism and "potential" which is why he was drafted so high.. .. Which is wrong b/c players in college are no longer drafted b/c ofskills, but b/c of "What If's".. This goes along with people wanting to see individualism rather then Team success.. Hence any finals the SanAntonio Spurs are in.. I'm tired of seeing the NBA market specific players instead of letting them earn their own stripes..

Everything turned sour towards Tyrus from my POV once he said that "I'm only doing it for the money," during the dunk contest.. I thought that tobe a very selfish and immature act..

JR was the first dude I thought of too.

What a knucklehead.
laugh.gif

Honestly, every player that now refuses to play D. The reason why the NBA is losing attention from fans is because of the lack of the overall game. If playerswere even "allowed" to play D, alot of things would be fixed.

How much the offensive player gets the favor for everything.
Lack of effort on D
David Stern
Young guys trying to make it and become the next star; something only the few can do.

The positive?
I think the 1 year... hopefully soon to be 2 year rule is good.
Thats pretty much it.

The fact that there are so many blowouts. There are 82 freaking games in a season. Sometimes they don't even care, they just want to get games over with,and they start playing in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

The FIRST name that comes into your mind.

No disrespect to anyone if they are related to these players being named. We don't mean any disrespect.

For me; I say JR Smith
Young
Uneducated
Can't speak coherently in front of a mic
"Thug" (use it loosely with him
Tat Tat Tat Tat Tat Tat Tatted Up
Uncoachable
Unmarketable

EXPLAIN WHY TOO

Whats wrong with his tattoo's? I can understand most of your list, except this. As a tattooed person, I guess I'm biased, but yeah, could youelaborate on that one?

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Honestly, every player that now refuses to play D. The reason why the NBA is losing attention from fans is because of the lack of the overall game. If players were even "allowed" to play D, alot of things would be fixed.

How much the offensive player gets the favor for everything.
Lack of effort on D
David Stern
Young guys trying to make it and become the next star; something only the few can do.

in the end that all goes back to Stern

Everything turned sour towards Tyrus from my POV once he said that "I'm only doing it for the money," during the dunk contest.. I thought that to be a very selfish and immature act..

relax, he was only a rookie and still very young

Egotistical

I'll give you that one

Money hungry

I guess, you've never heard of Latrell Sprewell

Team Disoriented

that remains to be seen

No skills

Fairly good shot blocker if you ask me

No basketball IQ

Sub par basketball IQ

Back