First Niketalk Census: Results

Joined Apr 30, 2005
I would like to thank everyone who participated in the first NikeTalk Census. In the time since this projectwas begun, my daughter was born unexpectedly early and I thank you all for your patience while I worked to balance real life events with completing this in atimely manner. In all there were more than 1500 sets of responses to process and I wanted to present things in a form that would do justice to those who tookpart. I hope you enjoy the results of the census as much as I enjoyed conducting it.

I would like to give special thanks to Dirtylicious for posting the linked stickies. He may not have seen itas a big deal, but doing so provided tremendous cross-forum exposure and greatly increased participation. Thank you, Dirty, and thank you, NikeTalk.

Without further ado, Who Is NikeTalk?
(.pdf or Word)

Joined Apr 30, 2005
I would like to thank everyone who participated in the first NikeTalk Census. In the time since this projectwas begun, my daughter was born unexpectedly early and I thank you all for your patience while I worked to balance real life events with completing this in atimely manner. In all there were more than 1500 sets of responses to process and I wanted to present things in a form that would do justice to those who tookpart. I hope you enjoy the results of the census as much as I enjoyed conducting it.

I would like to give special thanks to Dirtylicious for posting the linked stickies. He may not have seen itas a big deal, but doing so provided tremendous cross-forum exposure and greatly increased participation. Thank you, Dirty, and thank you, NikeTalk.

Without further ado, Who Is NikeTalk?
(.pdf or Word)

Joined May 2, 2004
question 10 on the first one is to broad needs to have smaller groupings, but I took it.

Joined May 2, 2004
question 10 on the first one is to broad needs to have smaller groupings, but I took it.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now