First Pontiac, now Saab is RIP

I live in north europe, near Sweden, Saab is very appreciated here, VERY reliable, maybe u Ducky live in LA so u don't know how reliable this car canbe..atm we have here -30 degrees and not every car can stand these conditions..

auto_php-id=624002-www_auto24_ee.html

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Glad that people wised up and stopped paying so much money for these rebadge lux Saturns.
Now all people got to do is wise up and stop paying for luxury Toyota's
grin.gif

I work at a Saab dealer.

With hearing rumors of the brand being sold I thought for sure this would happen rather then knocking off the brand. Saab customers are very loyal to thebrand. When speaking to customers they generally have owned only saabs. My thoughts were that Saab would just cut back on dealers because although they do nothave a mass appeal they always will have a small but very loyal customer base. Saab enthusiast do believe that the car did fall off in the early '90s whenGm got involved but they were still loyal to the brand.

The 93 is a very fun car to drive. I really like the sedan, especially the Aeros. They are a nice sporty alternitive to your ordinary sedan. And the 95 is avery nice ride. Imo it is a nice blend of sporty yet luxury. I'm not crazy about the looks though. I like the 93 better.

We deal with other GM cars aswell so we will still be honoring warranties and such.

I don't know what would have made anyone buy a saab over literally any other semi-luxury car in the market

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

NY/VT/MA/NH
yup. Volvo's are the official Northest car with Saab's runnerup. They're just dood quality cars good in crappy weather.

i wouldnt go that far as to call it the offical northeast car,your buggin
theres ALOT more other cars on the road then saab,i drive trucks all over and dont even see them that much

i wouldnt go that far as to call it the offical northeast car,your buggin
theres ALOT more other cars on the road then saab,i drive trucks all over and dont even see them that much
well least in vermont, mid 80's volvo's and saab's it seems are the most popular vehicle besides pick-ups

Back
Top Bottom