First recorded track..

I'm on the 3rd verse.. this is my first time spittin, how'd I do? I think I kill it...

heres the link,

I don't know how to embed so.. if someone can help me

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gonna be honest here.

1. None of you can flow and it sounds completely awful, sounds like it was recorded on a cell phone or something.
2. Are you guys white? Buecase it sounds like it and if you are, you should not be using N'.
3. You didn't kill it, you spit nonsense for about 20 second.
4. How you gonna let the beat ride out for two minutes?

All in all. This song sucked.

Just some constructive criticism to try and sway all of you to never record again.

smile.gif

^you seem like the only one that gives feedback on these type of posts..props to ya

but about the track, I understand it was your first go around in the booth and it's a little different when you're outside the booth (i'm fairly new to the game also)
honestly I didn't take it serious, but if you are serious about this just keep practicing...it sounded like you recorded it on a walkie talkie tho

I'm looking for a new mic myself...any suggestions?

heres the last thing I made (only 3rd time in booth)

Gift N' the Curse

No, none of us are white..We recorded it through a mic attached on a laptop.. lol

And we recorded in my friend's car
roll.gif

I just came up with 8 bars after listening to the chorus.. so this was some what serious i guess

i didnt think the flows sucked they were just low and overshadowed by the beat. i bet if u rerecord it with better equipment youll get a better response.

Aiight.. I'll try to get in a actual studio and record and put more bars up...

Watch out for ya boy though!

Originally Posted by RAWse

No, none of us are white..We recorded it through a mic attached on a laptop.. lol

And we recorded in my friend's car
roll.gif

I just came up with 8 bars after listening to the chorus.. so this was some what serious i guess

Alright then.
laugh.gif

I'm not trying to hate. Kinda was serious/joking.

But on the real, just keep trying and keep trying to improve.

Back
Top Bottom