FIRST REEBOK PUMP BEING BROUGHT BACK AGAIN IN ORIGINAL BLACK COLORWAY

Whats goin on everybody, just wanted to share with you guys some 1 of 1's I got to make that came in the other day....pretty much just got to change some colors around. The only thing I wasnt allowed to do was change the base colors of the bringbacks. I had to keep the base colors of the white and black and was allowed to change the colors on the pump, plastic lace pieces, etc. Because you all know if I had the options to change everything who knows what I would have come up with...but I definitely cant complain. It is definitely very cool to have this shoe in colorways that no one else has.

It is also extremely hard to try and come up with exact colors you want to use, I pretty much just did trial and error with photoshop without getting real crazy. I couldnt imagine what it would be like to be able to change every aspect on the shoe. Well here they are, and let me know what you think.

loving that white/red colorway, DJ. great stuff.

curious, do those customs have the same issues that pump 20 retro did? i.e. weird air chambers that don't inflate well and squeaky tongue/upper rubbing?

@deadstockj before I even saw your name on sneakerplay I saw that picture and did a complete @!@?!!!!!!! lol your a jerk for having those!!! Great stuff bro awesome that you were able to do some one of ones

Thanks for the props guys, I appreciate it....Holler, I actually havent pumped these up yet. I will mess around with them some more and see what I find. Its really weird, I actually dont pump up any of the pumps that I wear. I find that a lot of them mainly pump up the tongue, which doesnt really do much in terms of tightening. I will keep you updated

^^^Thanks dmxfury.....I am hoping this is just the beginning and hopefully down the line I will be able to switch things up a little more.

Now the only question is, do I wear them or just keep them for the collection? Hahaha, its a tough decision

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

DJ shutting it down, VERY nice.

p.s. off topic, but i figure if anyone had any idea it would be you. i have 2 pairs of omni zone IIIs... one pair has the omni zone "Z" logo stitched at the heel and one has the hexalite logo at the heel. any idea why? besides that they seem identical.

y9cPo.jpg
I know this is an old post; I had the Omni Zone III's with the Z stitching as a kid back in 1900 as well. My parents bought my pair when we stayed for vacation in Saudi Arabia. When school started later on that year, one of my friends had the one with the Hexalite stitching. I've always wondered why they had the difference in the back as well. Perhaps it was a regional thing ? Thanks for the pic. This brought back memories for sure.
pimp.gif

Nice color switch on the originals... I like the green ones!
Ehhh... what the hey... wear em!

curious....whats the going rate for a worn once sz 13 Pump 20 (from HUF SF) in the white colorway?

Hey guysJust wondering if retro reebok pumps are available anywhere in the US ?

Besides eBay not sure if you will find any if the bringbacks, some of the other models are around (court victory, omni lite)

Originally Posted by Vuey

Hey guys Just wondering if retro reebok pumps are available anywhere in the US ?

I'm not a pump guy but I saw some the other day at the mall in NJ. I was surprised they were still available and I think they were $89.99.

As a Celtics fan, I gotta go with the White/Green!

And I want that Black letterman jacket bad....   Smh

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by Vuey

Hey guys Just wondering if retro reebok pumps are available anywhere in the US ?

I'm not a pump guy but I saw some the other day at the mall in NJ. I was surprised they were still available and I think they were $89.99.
whoa where and what mall kinfolk

Damn. Nothing is safe nowadays (in terms of not being retroed). The ball outs are actually my Reebok grails, and even though I could never obtain my coveted ds sz 10, I'm not necessarily jumping w joy for this retro.

Back
Top Bottom