first speeding ticket got a question

been drivin for 5 years never got into an accident, never got a ticket or pulled over, until yesterday..
chp got me,  i was supposedly doing 82 in the 65.

also the !*$+* is tryin to get me with driving with no insurance. the only thing i'm mad about is;
i just bought this car about 6 days ago. i had just literally came from #@+*#@ smoggin that !*$+*, and i was on the way to dmv so i could #@+*#@ register the damn car. i even showed all the damn papers pink slip smog papers dmv etcetc.. but that's my fault and i'm assuming i'm sol about driving with no insurance.?

but since this is my first offense would they go light on me, or should i still expect to pay up a hefty fine?
fml

been drivin for 5 years never got into an accident, never got a ticket or pulled over, until yesterday..
chp got me,  i was supposedly doing 82 in the 65.

also the !*$+* is tryin to get me with driving with no insurance. the only thing i'm mad about is;
i just bought this car about 6 days ago. i had just literally came from #@+*#@ smoggin that !*$+*, and i was on the way to dmv so i could #@+*#@ register the damn car. i even showed all the damn papers pink slip smog papers dmv etcetc.. but that's my fault and i'm assuming i'm sol about driving with no insurance.?

but since this is my first offense would they go light on me, or should i still expect to pay up a hefty fine?
fml

depends upon the state. i know in RI if you have no record for three years, you get a free speeding ticket

depends upon the state. i know in RI if you have no record for three years, you get a free speeding ticket

Usually if you get insurance before your court date and show it to them when you go they'll drop that charge

Usually if you get insurance before your court date and show it to them when you go they'll drop that charge

I hope they throw TWO of the books at you
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom