First Step in SF

There first mistake was closing down the store by Union Square on the 2nd Floor- anyone notice that same spot is still empty after all these years?! 2nd mistake was going all out "Frisco this, Frisco that" on tees. Talk about death of a dynasty. Interested to see what direction they'll go in now. Heard something bout a new store down the Peninsula in the future. We'll see.

The XIs was sold last week for $500, I didn't get a chance to see it. They said they sold two packs of DMPs for $900 a piece, and had one more pack behind the glass. I could understand someone out there shelling out $685 for the pair of DS '99 black/cement IVs on display, but I saw Black/Red XIVs for $285 :smh:
smh.gif
, and some customer was like "I need a pair of those"

Me: "for $285?"
Him: "I don't even care"
Me: "Hey man I got a pair for sale"

***gives me his #***

:lol:
laugh.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
CLICK - CLACKING ON ALL CYLINDERSKarmaloop 20% off, use rep code MS14779​

They used to be the @#%$ back in the days! There was one flipino cat who used to hook it up at the OG Union Square spot & the Metro spot. They were mad cool back then.

Sup yall, long time lurker, first time post.

I worked at the metro location for 3 years until they closed down last feb. now i do some web freelance stuff for them on the side.

I don't know where the variant story got started but we never got our hands on any fakes, variants or anything. I know the bred XI's in question but they are real and was actually sold a couple months back. We examine all our shoes before accepting it. Check out www.sneakersnipers.com and see for yourself.

Basically, it's operates like Flight Club with an 80/20 spilt (sellers keep 80% and we ask 20% in return.)
You set the price at your discretion and when it has sold we will contact you the week it has been sold. Checks are usually made wthin 2 weeks of the sale. We USUALLY sell about 2-3 pairs a week but I've seen some shoes that have been there for awhile already. If you have any questions or would like to put your shoes up, hit me up either through NT or sneakersnipers@sbcglobal.net

As for the high prices, we really don't have a say in how much a customer wants to charge for their shoes. We give them suggestions but it is really up to them on how much they choose to sell it for.

The site was just launched a couple of weeks ago but I still have to edit some things such as the shipping price. It's supposed to be $10 for shoes and $7 for hats for UPS ground.

I will be keeping yall updated on the new stuff coming for the fall and some notable heat that we received in our sneaker sniper consignment program.

^ $280 IS a lot, but considering how I just sold mine for $235 shipped that can't be THAT bad. I'm taking some more of my shoes down there later this week. Pretty much the only quality consignment program here in norcal..

do they sell Pro Club white tees at first step? if so how much?
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
The Future is Now​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom