First the Knicks, now Kristin Kreuk is BACK!

The CW has found its Beauty in Smallville's Kristin Kreuk.

Kreuk will play the lead role in the network's pilot Beauty and the Beast, TVGuide.com has confirmed. The adaptation, loosely based on the 1980s CBS series of the same name, will feature a love story with a procedural twist.

This role will mark Kreuk's first starring role since she left Smallville at the end of Season 7.

I'm watching that hot garbage!
happy.gif

Kristin+Kreuk+Vampire+Portraits+2011+Sundance+kbuI4aaL-q4l.jpg

Kristin-Kreuk.jpg

http://www.listal.com/viewimage/3078848

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ this title. Always wanted to smash. Haven't seen her in a while so I'll peep some of the pilot.

Been noticing the CW double been recycling these pretty white girls for shows that just aren't as good as the ones they're known for or use to be on. Rachel Bilson from The OC on this Dixie show, Buffy on this show where she has a twin, white girl from that show where found her birth parents on this witch show. Wonder what they gonna do with Sophia Busch.

the last thing i semi-sat through that starred her was that Chun-Li movie....never again

Originally Posted by Battousai701

even if the show turns out to suck

im still gonna watch because of her

pimp.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
smallville was apart of my junior high school phase and on. i love her, love her
25grn80.gif

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by Battousai701

even if the show turns out to suck

im still gonna watch because of her

pimp.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
smallville was apart of my junior high school phase and on. i love her, love her
25grn80.gif
laugh.gif

But really...

ripken.jpg

Thank you, CW. 

Back
Top Bottom