First time at Lakers game

Sup guys,

Anyone have any tips on -can fans go close during shoot around, what time? where to get autographs? anything else I should look for?

thanks in advance!

Nice game to go to for your first one
pimp.gif

If you want a shot at getting up close before game time, show up like 2 hours ahead of time, or call Staples and ask when doors first open. Its not as easy asit used to be at the Forum, but I still people down below before tip off. If you want to see some players coming through, theres an entrance right across fromthe parking structure on the same street as Nokia live. You'll see it marked as "special entrance only" or something like that. Have fun
glasses.gif

if you get lucky....
My Lakers experience

the first time i went, i got a high score and they invited me back a couple weeks later to win a car.
i missed my last three shots in this video.
the first time i just missed one and won $100.

i dont think they let you at staples, but i could be wrong. they have the ushers in the red jackets that stay checking tickets most of the time

yeah, they dont let you unless you have seats by the entrances of the locker rooms

If you dont have tickets for courtside or first level, they still let you take pictures if you tell them you'll be quick

Back
Top Bottom