First time in Boston let me know whats good

Nters Im headin to Boston this weekend to play in a club basketball tournament at Boston University. Im going to have some free time and I was wondering isthere any places I should check out? Is there any good mom and pop stores around there? Let me know..good lookin

Make sure you hit up Bodega cuz if its your first time in Boston, the concept of the store is gonna bug you out. Check out Laced and Concepts/Tanneryafter...Buy a B hat too. Its a good look for when you go back to wherever you're from. Trust.

good lookin man, Im definitely going to check them all out...anybody got any other places

Maybe True East Skateshop in Downtown crossing. Newbury Street got some nice spots. And the shops homie above said, Bodega is a sick spot.
pimp.gif

If you gonna be at BU make sure to check out Re-Up its in the area, they have a real nice selection of clothes not to mention that the dunkxchange is gonna bethere on saturday. The new Concepts spot is real nice also. If you want a tour of the hood pm me....lol

Where are you staying at? If you are up over by BU you can hit up AWOL on Harvard Ave. in Allston. Take the B Line (Green Line) to Harvard and its a coupledoors down from the McDonalds. I like Laced alot, its a good spot. Expressions and Manhattan's in Downtown Crossing are good spots. Let us know what kindof directions you need. Boston pretty small for a "big" city so its pretty easy to get around.

Thanks for the help guys. I'm staying at a hotel in waltham but ill be at the fittec at BU all day waiting to ball. Ima def going to check some of. theseplaces out.

wussup jblaze23, which school were you reppin'?

unfortunately i was asked by my professor to play on a team, but little did i know these dudes won the school intramural championship by default.

they never played organized basketball in their lives. lol.

i saved the embarrassment and left after 2 games.

did you advance to the playoffs?

Oh man that's terrible. I played for TCNJ or the college of new jersey. We went 1-2. But was fun. We shoulda beat yale to make it to sunday but we feelapart. I also hit up bodega and that place was nuts. I picked up a fitted and a crazy pair of. New balances. Good lookin on that place guys. My bad for anytypos for some reason my blackberry won't let me see what I'm typing lol. What school did u play for?

oh cool, i think i might've seen you guys play on friday.

yeah you must've been in a tough bracket. sorry to hear you didn't advance.

i saw yale win a buzzer beater on a tip in. they had a lot of size and tall lanky players. lol.

yeah bdga is crazy, there's like 3 shops in the BU area though you could've hit up.

i played for umass-boston, but if i knew the tourney was this serious, i wouldn't have joined a team of non-ballers, plus they were international students,so i had no clue what they were saying. lol.

oh well, i'll come better prepared with my own team next time. hope you enjoyed boston though.

Yeah that Yale game was crazy. My team won the game right b4 that one. I saw ur team had a tough game 1. I should be in boston for that tournament next year soif u go too u gotta show me how to get to some of the other places. Boston was a nice city tho man I liked it a lot

Back
Top Bottom