First Time in NY, where am I going NT?

I'm from SF and I will be in NY for the week. What neighborhoods are a must-see, bomb restaurants, dope shops, anything worth doing? All suggestions are welcome. I'm just trying to maximize the trip and see as much of NY as possible.

last time i was in nyc i hit up the 53rd & 6th Halal Cart. if you can, get out to flushing queens for the eats. dont know what exhibitions they have now but go to MOMA. and depending on when you go check out the first saturday at the brooklyn museum.

Last edited:
Go to a Yankee game (that's the only reason I'd go to the Bronx, maybe Arthur ave delis, maybe). Do Manhattan tho, explore it all, eat at different restaurants from different sections. Manhattan in itself isn't enough in a week, rest of NYC, forget about it.

I was just in Ny for the first time this year 6 whole days.

Highly recommend a yankee game (if you know someone in the military get free tickets) I sat front row, get a philly cheese steak 

Visit museums, nba sore, footlocker at 34th st etc

Go to a Yankee game (that's the only reason I'd go to the Bronx, maybe Arthur ave delis, maybe). Do Manhattan tho, explore it all, eat at different restaurants from different sections. Manhattan in itself isn't enough in a week, rest of NYC, forget about it.

so you are alive huh?..... call me *******.

the food at Amy Ruth's in Harlem is incredible
Is that the soul food spot?
Yeah. It fell off a lil bit but its still the best in the city.

Pink Houses comment
roll.gif
....He should check Red Fern as well 

For OP, what type of stuff are you into culturally or you just up for anything?

Back
Top Bottom